Liverpool v Wolves

Wolves have only got 1 point on the road this season at Liverpool's arch rivals.

Whether its a lucky area for Wolves this season will remain to be seen, but Liverpool have far and beyond the capability to sink this game with plenty of goals

I'm going for a shock wolves win as they need something badly from this game.

Liverpool 1 - 2 Wolves

Torres

Jarvis, Ebanks-Blake

Liverpool v Wolves line-ups:
Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Kyrgiakos, Skrtel, Konchesky, Kuyt, Gerrard, Lucas, Meireles, Torres, Ngog.
Subs: Jones, Agger, Aurelio, Cole, Maxi, Babel, Poulsen.
Wolves: Hennessey, Zubar, Stearman, Berra, Elokobi, Foley, Milijas, Hunt, Jarvis, Ward, Ebanks-Blake.
Subs: Hahnemann, Edwards, Fletcher, David Jones, Bent, Mujangi Bia, Batth.
Referee: Peter Walton (Northamptonshire)

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

So Agger on the bench. Whether that's Roy being an idiot or if he's not fully recovered remains to be seen. And from that, looks like a 4-4-2 with Meireles being played out wide... again *facepalm*
'sigh' Why not patch things up with Babel and have him in a 4-3-3 with Kuyt on the right him on the left and torres in the centre.

Poor game, 2-1 Liverpool is my prediction. Ebanks for Wolves, Maxi and Ngog for Liverpool.

I'll predict 2-0 Liverpool with N'Gog and Torres each netting, but I'm strangely low in confidence.

Yeh, Sky Sports says Meireles on the wide too, so fingers crossed Roy see things differently.

Sky Sports can suck a *******

**** them and their understandable English commentary and in-depth match analysis. I much prefer listening to Abdul Razzaq going mental on the mic when I watch it on Iraq Goals..

**** them and their understandable English commentary and in-depth match analysis. I much prefer listening to Abdul Razzaq going mental on the mic when I watch it on Iraq Goals..
The content in the live streams is the same but on my telly FXS is playing Chelsea Bolton then a replay for the 'Pool - Wolves and I don't have to withstand lag/delay

Saying Sky Sports have In-depth match analysis is almost as funny as the fact you watch things on Iraq Goals.

Saying Sky Sports have In-depth match analysis is almost as funny as the fact you watch things on Iraq Goals.

Why what do you call the bit when Andy Gray plays with buttons and arrows and draws stuff on the pitch?

And I don't watch stuff on Iraq Goals, I was saying the complete opposite.

On topic - Liverpool are playing terribly.

We look terribly poor. No movement. No effort. No determination. No grit. No idea.

We are so disjointed it's unreal.

Why what do you call the bit when Andy Gray plays with buttons and arrows and draws stuff on the pitch?

The very fact that you don't have a clue what he's doing should tell you he's more or less failing at his job completely. The guy's tactical knowledge extends as far as knowing Joe Cole is an attacking midfielder.

Liverpool's game has been truly dire.