Liverpool v Wolves

Andre Villas Boas' Porto record stands at :
Played- 26 Won- 23 Draw- 3 Lose- 0 GF- 64 GA- 12,
really impressive considering he is so young and has no football playing experience.

Still one more than Man Utd :p

Anyway this mess Liverpool are in is NOT all Roy's fault, How many of Roy's signing started the game last night??

Liverpool were in decline long before Roy got the job, The players are to blame in my eyes.

Torres is *****- can't hold the ball up, can't beat a man, seems to have lost all pace & looks seriously un-interested.

N'gog- is so pish he wouldn't even get a game for my beloved Rangers (and that's saying something)

Babel - I'm saying nothing.

Meireles- Even when played in favoured CM postion still looks terrible, defo not the same player who performed well for porto & national team.

Torres - One of the best strikers in the world who is currently out of form. "Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent" - Heard that before? Torres is having a slump, and will be back to his best.

N'Gog - I've said this over and over again, N'Gog is a GOOD player, is not exactly the easiest thing to do filling the boots of one of the top 5 strikers in the world but he's not done a bad job of it has he? This season he's been one if not out best player and has scored the most goals for us. Yeah, he's not the best but he does his job.

Babel - Agree with you

Meireles - Sorry, but you can't expect a player who's playing his first season the the worlds best league to be at his best right away can you? It's what half way into the season and you're already saying he's ****? I put money on it he'll start to improve as time goes on and next season he'll be even better.

Liverpool Football Club are in a slump, every teams has one ours is just lasting longer then expect, and we can't just blame Roy it's the whole club we should blame, but I do agree we need Roy out, the fans are against him, the players don't really like him and it's not working. Kenny would be a idea man to replace him, you get him as manager and you've go the backing of the fans and moral instantly goes up.

Correct, top manager despite being so young. Apparently a lot of clubs are courting him.

The next Mourinho apparently ;)

we dont need another Jose, one Jose is more than enough XD