Liverpool vs Arsenal

Both teams are playing some pretty slick football.

i like nick bendtner i think he is good.

I'm not a huge fan of him at this moment in time.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Come on Aquilani :p

Yossi, alberto came on for liverpool pretty impressive subs there:'(

Yossi, alberto came on for liverpool pretty impressive subs there:'(

panicing. they put a weaker squad out like us, but now that they are behind, they are showing that they do want this. although aqualani needs some fitness but he is still a big player

Phillip Degen doesn't look bad going forward tbh and I hope Alberto and Yossi make a difference

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

HOW HOW HOW did Babel miss that?!!?!

nice miss ryan babel.

baha pretending he's injured now!

embarresed?

Good ball from Aquilani pinging that one to Degen, hopefully a sign of things to come

Alberto Aquilani looks a class signing, great game to watch very end to end arsenal need a thrid.

You're right Gatid, been a very good game and end to end stuff.

i love arsenal tv commentators

winterburn is a legend

(about voronin)

"ohhh he wasnt offside he was clear through luckily for us they gave it as offside"
Winterburn : Ah he woulda missed anyway

i love arsenal tv commentators

winterburn is a legend

(about voronin)

"ohhh he wasnt offside he was clear through luckily for us they gave it as offside"
Winterburn : Ah he woulda missed anyway

Hahaha so true

lol it was a good game though, im half watching downstairs half listening upstairs, 2-1 final score, i think was a fair result.

Yea fair results, two evenly matched sides but you probably just had the better of it.

Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool

Really good game to be honest, Really nervy end to the game and winterburn is class!

Always rated Bendtner, if he was *****, Arsene wouldn't play him, I would kill to have him at Fulham

Never watched the game and don't really want to read all the posts but can someone give me a little overview of the game ? :D