Liverpool vs. Bolton Wanderers - 1/1/11 15:00

Hope a win doesn't save this ****** from the boot.

No, it was close though. Cole played it risky, Maxi's header was probably going in, but he stole the goal to make sure, just onside though I think.

Are you sure Maxi headed it? To me it looked as though it just bounced off the Bolton player.

I can comment on what I like. I gave my opinion. Don't need your approval thanks.

But you are basing your opinion on nothing. It would be like someone screaming that Mascherano should of played today, or maybe even Alonso.

I couldn't care less what your actual opinion was as long as it was backed up by something.

But you are basing your opinion on nothing. It would be like someone screaming that Mascherano should of played today, or maybe even Alonso.

I couldn't care less what your actual opinion was as long as it was backed up by something.

My opinion was based on the fact that if your job is on the line, that you want to play all your best players to ensure you get that result and keep your job.

Steven Gerrard is Liverpool's best player, without a doubt. Whether he's fit or not, he's the captain meaning he's the most influential player at the club meaning he'll bring something to the side regardless.

My opinion was based on the fact that if your job is on the line, that you want to play all your best players to ensure you get that result and keep your job.

Steven Gerrard is Liverpool's best player, without a doubt. Whether he's fit or not, he's the captain meaning he's the most influential player at the club meaning he'll bring something to the side regardless.

But if he's not fit he won't be as good as a replacement. You can't afford passengers at Premier League level.

Hmmm, interesting. Obvoiusly a great result for Liverpool and I heard they played well which will also give them a boost.

Why did Gerrard come on after 20mins. Injury?

Hmmm, interesting. Obvoiusly a great result for Liverpool and I heard they played well which will also give them a boost.

Why did Gerrard come on after 20mins. Injury?

Yes.

Still want that fool gone. Our defence still looked v. shaky.

Are you sure Maxi headed it? To me it looked as though it just bounced off the Bolton player.

Sorry, didn't see your comment before. I could be wrong, as I was watching it on a poor quality streaming site, but that would make more sense, as if the Bolton player had got a touch it wouldn't have mattered whether Joe Cole had been onside. And thinking about what the commentators were saying, it did sound like that was the case.