• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** off Nani you ****, Grow a pair

What an earth is nani doing?

Jamie was just stretching his legs and slipped...

FFS that was red card.. Clearly Nani ran with so much pain to show the stud mark..

Nani is so pathetic. Big mistake for second goal, now he pretends to be really hurt after Carragher's challenge, only to sprint over when he realises it isn't a red, have a little moan, then fall over theatrically when a Liverpool player touches him...

Oh - and surprise, surprise - VDS gets booked for complaining, and Nani's back on the floor. Then Nani lashes out at the MED TEAM! Jeez..

Ok Nani might actually be injured but the man is an absolute joke.

He is stretchered off.. People really need to grow up.. If that didn't hurt then what will.. Pathetic..

Hahah, he's actually crying. It was a bad tackle, but how old is he? 5.

That was a very, very bad tackle. Should've been a red card.

If i was SAF, i'd be beating Nani in the locker room, if he's able to get up, then he doesn't need an injury stretcher, at least have the dignity to walk off properly

FFS that was red card.. Clearly Nani ran with so much pain to show the stud mark..

Its the way he got up ran towards the ref shown him his leg, then just dramatically died..

It was a bad tackle I agree.

The funny thing is he is actually crying.

Nani is so pathetic. Big mistake for second goal, now he pretends to be really hurt after Carragher's challenge, only to sprint over when he realises it isn't a red, have a little moan, then fall over theatrically when a Liverpool player touches him...

Oh - and surprise, surprise - VDS gets booked for complaining, and Nani's back on the floor. Then Nani lashes out at the MED TEAM! Jeez..

Eh? He is stretcherd off.. Can you see it? Oh jeez...

Just saw the current score, brilliant!

Last edited:
Back