Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Phil Dowd has handled this very well indeed. Both tackles could have been red cards but its consistancy we ask for and he has shown it here.

This is hilarious. Only thing that could be better is a pitchside punch-up between Dalglish and Ferguson.

Idiotic Luis Nani and Rafael. Also people laughing at Nani for crying, stop trying to be some hegemonic and masculine. United have been utter *****. We don't deserve anything from this match. Fergie really needs to work miracles at half time

Hatred for Nani is amazing. He went to show the studs mark and no way he could continue after the tackle. Instead of balaming Carra people are picking on Nani. Jeez..

Arsenal fan comlaining about play acting or going down like a ***** is cherry on the top..

I think Phil Dowd has handled this very well indeed. Both tackles could have been red cards but its consistancy we ask for and he has shown it here.
agreed, not sure why people are complaining, both are bad tackles, both are only on the pitch because its a derby, both are on their last warning

@sunilvk, grow up. It's pride, if he got back up and played he'd be a laughing stock. How do you explain Nani getting up after the challenge and sprinting to complain at the ref, only to fall when touched by Gerrard? I thought so.

Phil Dowd has made some good calls, a referee that isn't corrupted by United. Wow.

Another **** ref, how was Carragher not sent off and Rafael booked for a lucas dive typical scouse *****.
Of course we are man united and refs love us though.

Idiotic Luis Nani and Rafael. Also people laughing at Nani for crying, stop trying to be some hegemonic and masculine. United have been utter *****. We don't deserve anything from this match. Fergie really needs to work miracles at half time

Idiotic Nani? Why? For showing the stud mark?

Hatred for Nani is amazing. He went to show the studs mark and no way he could continue after the tackle. Instead of balaming Carra people are picking on Nani. Jeez..

Arsenal fan comlaining about play acting or going down like a ***** is cherry on the top..
the second sentence is spot on, hypocrisy much?

big team talk for fergie! dont like look of our bench either looks well weak:(

Nani didn't dive. The tackle was pretty bad, never a red though. Nani probably was stupid and ran at the referee.

Rafael's tackle was never a red either. Yellow is fair.

phil dowd has handled this match terrifically so far

and to the people defending nani - yes it was a horrible tackle from carragher - but why on earth did he dive to the floor and start crying ONLY after gerrard touched his shoulder?

I cant believe how biased some of the Man Utd fans are on here, Carragher should definetly have got a Yellow card for the tackle but Nani should have got one too for feigning injury, any money he will be back on the pitch in second half.

@sunilvk, grow up. It's pride, if he got back up and played he'd be a laughing stock. How do you explain Nani getting up after the challenge and sprinting to complain at the ref, only to fall when touched by Gerrard? I thought so.

Phil Dowd has made some good calls, a referee that isn't corrupted by United. Wow.

******* pride? He was stretchered off without being Injured.. This take delusion to whole new level..

Nani didn't dive. The tackle was pretty bad, never a red though. Nani probably was stupid and ran at the referee.

Rafael's tackle was never a red either. Yellow is fair.
Studs up nowhere near the ball = red.

But i will say Liverpool do deserve to be winning

Back