Liverpool 'will not weaken squad'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 3K
Can't get alot more inconsistent and not fully up to scratch than a few of the current first teamers tbh.
The kids got beat by northampton. I don't think they're quite ready for the premier league yet.:P

Sort of building on what Jack said, NESV are looking to adopt a sort of Arsenal approach to the financial side of the club, which is going to help given the new rules coming in. There also not happy at the big fee's & high wages that have been spent in previous years and are looking to change both...

I should hope too that the squad isn't weakened at all.

What if Torres wants out??? I said in the summer Pool should have sold Torres and Gerrard and pocketed around 100 million but only if they got all that back obviously.

What if Torres wants out??? I said in the summer Pool should have sold Torres and Gerrard and pocketed around 100 million but only if they got all that back obviously.

Then he can go. I'd get his coat.

More than caring about not weakening the squad, the main focus should be strengthen it. Heard LFC was interested in our very own Fabinho and Cardozo. Both amazing buys, but I doubt Jesus will let 2 of our stars just leave like that.

Fair enough mate, how much would you expect to get from him now because before this season the fee for the lad was apparently 50mill.
they would have got 50million but would have only got 15 or so from that for transfers. at least what ever they get now it will be pretty much all be for the transfers. i still think he could command a 30million+ fee. Make no mistake, its only the ankle kicking thats damaged him, he goes to spain and you will see the torres of old

they would have got 50million but would have only got 15 or so from that for transfers. at least what ever they get now it will be pretty much all be for the transfers. i still think he could command a 30million+ fee. Make no mistake, its only the ankle kicking thats damaged him, he goes to spain and you will see the torres of old

Yer i agree he should go back to Spain he even said he dosen't like the physicality of the premierleague and that gives the defenders an edge.

Fair enough mate, how much would you expect to get from him now because before this season the fee for the lad was apparently 50mill.

This
Pretty much

40+ some sort of player like Bojan/Lassana Diarra Etc. :D

Yer i agree he should go back to Spain he even said he dosen't like the physicality of the premierleague and that gives the defenders an edge.
if by physicality you mean the fouls then yeah

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

This
Pretty much

40+ some sort of player like Bojan/Lassana Diarra Etc. :D
assuming of course he doesnt put in a transfer request, which i doubt be would

also i mentioned the scout earlier, this was the article

That would be an immense deal for Pool either of them and some cash.

Yer they are fouls but in this country the motto is win at all costs.

People go out to injure him though, "Can't win him, hurt him" While strikers like Drogba thrive on battles like that, Torres less so. When he leaves the country, he'll be wasted becuase of those CB's that has the attitude of that.

i just thought of something, i know that Bojan is massivly out of favour at the moment at Barca and is looking maybe to leave. If Pool end up appointing Rijkaard as manager this deal could very well go ahead.

January should be exciting.. Hopefully we can get someone like Lassana Diarra he would be perfect. Will see anyway, I hate speculation it just gets my hopes up and then we end up with Poulsen, Konchesky and Jovanovic ha.

i just thought of something, i know that Bojan is massivly out of favour at the moment at Barca and is looking maybe to leave. If Pool end up appointing Rijkaard as manager this deal could very well go ahead.

Another unproven Striker.

great.

People go out to injure him though, "Can't win him, hurt him" While strikers like Drogba thrive on battles like that, Torres less so. When he leaves the country, he'll be wasted becuase of those CB's that has the attitude of that.

Yer i tottaly agree and i have said it a few times, when i heard Pool put in a last minute bid for Carlton Cole on deadline day i thought what i signing this would be. Because Cole is a big man that would naturally draw in the defenders leaving Torres free at times. I also saw that they tried signing Mario Gomez on deadline day so it must have been on Pools mind to sign a target man.

Back