Liverpools Chris Mavinga says Hodgson is biased towards English players

Seen this last night. How exactly is this good news? It's 50/50 in my opinion.
Mavinga's been good when I've seen him, but I'm worry for the likes of Pacheco, Dalle Valle and so on, because they have the potential to be really good players.

He's a backup, nothing more, yet. This isnt how you break into the team.

Roy doesn't change his line up much if you look at his time at Fulham, he didn't really play or try and bring any youth players into the first team either.

I don't think this is the team for Roy. I can't see it working out for him, I'm afraid.

to be honest i think this is just another brian clough type situation ?

whether he is first team or not its not good news for the team morale.

Seen this last night. How exactly is this good news? It's 50/50 in my opinion.
Mavinga's been good when I've seen him, but I'm worry for the likes of Pacheco, Dalle Valle and so on, because they have the potential to be really good players.

Sorry if it sounded like i ment it was good news it isnt. I just want some good news to come out of the club. Sounds like sour grapes by Mavinga because players such as Darby, Kelly and Spearing have all had chances in the first team and he hasnt. Id like to see Pacheco loaned out this season because he needs the first team experience. This year is a massive year for Dalle Valle, he impressed so many people last season with his performances for reserves and academy sides and they will be expecting the same from him.

With the decisions he is taking, he will be lucky to be around here in January.

whether he is first team or not its not good news for the team morale.
Well our team morale is bound to be **** after last night, and all the players leaving, and other's constantly rumoured out. Plus, he's reserve, so he dosen't train with the first team, so not important really. If he dislikes us, and tells it to the media, he can fck off

Well lets face it, mavinga is pretty ****. Anyone who I have seen play in the first team so far this season I actually rate.

Because he got rid of your precious Aquilani? Sing a new song will you.
I have said nothing about Aquilani. Im talking in general.
Anyway, Im still waiting for you answer in the other thread. Should I keep waiting ?

Good news for England...bad for Liverpool and the foreign players. Academy and Reserves has a fair few foreigners in it. Now you can see why he sold Insua.

Well lets face it, mavinga is pretty ****. Anyone who I have seen play in the first team so far this season I actually rate.
Mavinga's been pretty good, last season

Good news for England...bad for Liverpool and the foreign players. Academy and Reserves has a fair few foreigners in it. Now you can see why he sold Insua.
Insua's yet to leave;)

Don't think he's been sold yet, I think both deals fell through. But I agree with the good news for england bit. The premier league as a whole gets criticized for not producing a lot of english talent and not giving them a chance, which is leading to a decline in our country's performances, so I have no problem with RH doing this.

Insua's yet to leave;)

Don't think he's been sold yet, I think both deals fell through. But I agree with the good news for england bit. The premier league as a whole gets criticized for not producing a lot of english talent and not giving them a chance, which is leading to a decline in our country's performances, so I have no problem with RH doing this.

Ok.....

I can see why he wanted to sell Insua. The player has some wicked potential from what I have seen of him, although Hodgson has more or less handed the full back duties to Johnson and Aurelio.

Come to think of it, RH has brought in Aurelio(Brazil), Jovanovic(Serbia, although it wasn't his transfer but he could have called it off), Christian Poulsen(Denmark), and Brad Jones(Australia) this summer, so I don't really think you can read too much into Mavinga's outburst. I think it is more to do with other young players getting their chance in front of him.