• Igor Akinfeev

Votes: 86 41.1%
  • Steve Mandanda

Votes: 26 12.4%

• Total voters

Goooner

Reaction score
Start of my second season with arsenal and all of them are affordable

Akinfeev. Signed him for 19 million hes now worth 30 and best keeper in the game.

yh hes good everywhere else but his aerial ability which kinda means he'll suffer with high balls

wat about Ochoa???? but if Akinfeev is amazing best keeper on the game apart from Buffon or Casillas

thnks but ochoa and asenjo are just as good as almunia so no improvement

You lot can argue all dau but akinfeev will do the job for you mate but sign asenjo aswell because he will become the best goalkeeper in the game So Igor Akinfeev i have him and has only conceded 1 in 5 brilliant he is

I bargained my way in getting Mandanda for 8m;best outta the lot!!!...........get him or Adler. the rest are just above average.......

I bargained my way in getting Mandanda for 8m;best outta the lot!!!...........get him or Adler. the rest are just above average.......

Asenjo was good in the first 2-3 season for me then he started to drop and no improvement

While on a other game which I quit same training scheme he did became world class

hi

i signed akinfeev for my leeds team for 9million. he has done pretty well but just woindered if he should be put on a specific training regime or just the standard goalkeeping one? also when does he become world class, i.e after how many seasons?
thanks

hi

i signed akinfeev for my leeds team for 9million. he has done pretty well but just woindered if he should be put on a specific training regime or just the standard goalkeeping one? also when does he become world class, i.e after how many seasons?
thanks

Its best to give him a specific training regime,Im not sure how long it takes before he become world class,not even sure if he will become world class.

Since you are leeds I guess you dont have 7star training in keeper so he will develope slower than other big teams and might even stop develope at some point while someone with a 7star training he might keep developping

it's gotta be Adler in my opinion, had him for 3 seasons now at City and has been absolute quality, kept me in lots of games, superb reflexes and shot stopping, class!

Mandanda is quality, best keeper i've had on 09!!!!

Akinfeev was'nt great when i bought him on my A. Madrid save, i ended up playing an ageing Leo Franco.

I've never bought Adler, but his stats look good and he seems to perform for whoever he plays for on the game.

Hugo Lloris again is quality but always costs me loads of money, i find mandanda performs better. Mandanda always becomes France's no.1 on my games too, which says to me he is better than Lloris

on my game akinfeev is back up for buffon and everytime he plays he concedes with this defence ramos..vidic..sakho..vargas..

I had Ochoa, now i Have Akinfeev, Asenjo, Fiorillo and Ustari.

The best is Akinfeev, then Ochoa, then Asenjo, ustari and Fiorillo