Votes: 53 25.4%
  • Rene Adler

Votes: 44 21.1%
  • Igor Akinfeev

Votes: 86 41.1%
  • Steve Mandanda

Votes: 26 12.4%

• Total voters
Adler, conceded only 48 goals in the league for the last two seasons. Signed him for 30m and hes still worth 30M. And yes its a Man City team.

it depends if you are looking for
1. a great keeper now
2. a good keeper now with great potential
3. a cheap but good value for money keeper

I was in the exact same predicament as you - I was even Arsenal - and having looked into it, I found that Mandanda and Lloris were the best options, but I got Lloris and have not regretted it. I went 17 Premiership games without conceding with him between the sticks.

Mandanda is probably the best goalie ive had on 09! Akinfeev always seems to concede from free kicks/corners as he always comes for them and fails to get them.

i know this is random but is ben foster good enough for arsenal starting keeper at second season??? even if i have a very good defense?

I just signed Akinfeev in my 5th season but cost me 39 million pounds. He has made all the difference and has kept 13 clean sheets in 17 matches for my fulham team. He is a rock and when games are close he turns which would have been a draw into a win by keeping everything out...

I bought ben foster in my first season on my Fulham game put him on a specific training programme and his stats have improved greatly and is now my first choice goalkeeper

Igor has been nothing but a rock for me, he keeps Joe Hart sat on the bench in ever game.

i know this is random but is ben foster good enough for arsenal starting keeper at second season??? even if i have a very good defense?
yeah i was england and arsenal and got foster on free and been playing him eva since with both teams he is quality

There all ridiculous prices come back with a keeper under 5 million and I'll give you lot a thought on whos the best keeper.

I am managing Barcelona for 10 seasons. In first season i bought Asenjo (release clause) but he never become world class GK. I sold him wen he was 25 for 2,5 mill pounds.Complete waste of time and money.Same year i bought Akinfeev, and he is apsolute rock (he is much better then Valdes, so i sold Valdes to A.Madrid).

in my experience mandanda is the best by quite some way. lloris also seems top quality. i had asenjo and he was good for 3 seasons then suddenly became a bad keeper & cost me the league, had to sell him. my mate had akinfeev as backup to mandanda in his game, said there was no contest really.
adler's really good but not quite upto lloris/mandanda's standard.

to play right now surelly Mandanda, future class Asenjo

lloris is a top quality GK... Done wonders for me, game after game, very briliant saves... <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

none asenjo all the way

Lloris all day, if not Akinfeev.

if u want young and to develop him, take asenjo or lloris..
but if u want to make him as quick replacement then take akinfeev or ochoa....:)