Votes: 53 25.4%
  • Rene Adler

Votes: 44 21.1%
  • Igor Akinfeev

Votes: 86 41.1%
  • Steve Mandanda

Votes: 26 12.4%

• Total voters
Mate, i think u should sign Joe Hart... He's class for my Middlesbrough team! I no Arsenal are bigger but Hart is English and a cheaper!

On your list of goalkeepers I would add Manuel Neuer from Schalke as well.
At the start of any new game with Arsenal, the only real problem I am faced with is the Arsenal GK position. I always look at Lloris, Akinfeev, Neuer and Adler. Adler is the cheapest out of the 4 at 17mil, but for me also the best of the 4, so I end up buying him everytime. Now it is a no-brainer.

Well technically, Rene Adler has the highest potential for a keeper in the game

Signed Adler for £10mill 3rd season on my Sunderland save and he's class, got Joe Hart as a back up who also becomes amazing! Neuer at Schalke is also an option, Akinfeev was class on 09 though its a very hard choice!

Well technically, Rene Adler has the highest potential for a keeper in the game
Both Adler and Neuer have a potential ability of 185. Adler's stats are just better then Neuer's. And at the start of the game Neuer wants to go nowhere. He is closer to Schalke then a baby to it's mother's titty. That is why I'll always stick with Adler

Last edited:
ive had lloris and akinfeev in the past, but i now always get adler at beginning of the game he is amazing and keeps so many clean sheets and hardly lets in any one on ones his only bad stats is arial ability but he still hardly gets beat in the air

Sergio Romero, AZ :p Plays between 7,5 and 9,0 in almost every match for me!

yeah i was england and arsenal and got foster on free and been playing him eva since with both teams he is quality

Have to agree. When I was Man U I played him ahead of a quality Van Der Sar, never cocked up either.

All you guys forgetting about Joe Hart, imo better than sergio asenjo and Joe Hart is available usually in the 2nd season , after he returns from his loan spell from birmingham.

i signed alder at start of second season for 5mill + eduardo, he`s been brill for me then got offered akinfeev for 8mill!!!! in january bid and meet his demands on a contract but he went to sevilla instead barhumbug!!
for me alder has been the best ive had on fm10

well i am arsenal signed adler no hesitation at the start he is immenese been top for me... got ochoa for back up and well now akinfeev is joining very soon on a free so gonna get rid of ochoa i think :)

Hugo Lloris for me, especially with France FC.