martirey27

Reaction score
I have added some player names to generate a new database but its not loading the changes when I am starting a new game...any clues anyone?

Did you select your database when you started the new game?

excuse my ignorance but how do I select my database when starting a new game?

got the same problem, you don't get to select any databases:S

anyone know how you select a database bacause i installed the leagues up to level 10 one and cant find out where i can select it from.

I don't have FM10 but in all the previous FM games, once you clicked "New Game", a small would come up on the screen and you selected the database you wanted to play by choosing it from the drop down menu

I don't have FM10 but in all the previous FM games, once you clicked "New Game", a small would come up on the screen and you selected the database you wanted to play by choosing it from the drop down menu
that doesnt seem to happen on fm10 but on the thread with the database for the level 10 it said "5. In the dialog window that pops up, TICK the change box." but i cant find where that is

does anyone know how to use the database that i have changed ?

Yea cant figure out how to use my edited database either,help appriciated

I am also having the same problem when added to the new database, when in the editor i have saved it to the config original database and created a new one yet still i can not load it. I dunno who everyone is raving about the new editor, i cant seem to get it to work! Help please! ! ! !

tick the box at the bottom when you go to start a new game.

Having same problem! the Box inst there anymore and I cant fig out how to load the stuff I have edited

Save your database. set up FM and go to start new game. Sellect default database and at the bottom it should say something about edited data with a box that says change or something like that. tick it.

Yes stay with the original but at the bottom tick the little box and click ok, it will then come up with your saved database and just load it up