anglian_md

Reaction score
I've created my club 'Anglia Athletic Football Club' but i do not like the default badge!

My clubs colours are black and yellow. I'd also like in Prince of Wales badge included.

Any chance of anyone helping me out creating this request. And telling me how on earth to link it to my created club, thus getting it onto the game!!

Many thanks :)

So what exactly do you want ... you want that badge as it is or in another colour ? to get it into the game with your club being created you will have to provide the unique ID of the club ..

I would like a badge with the colours black and yellow, but also containing the feathers.

The unique id is 98005475

Cheers.

can't promise anything as I'm more of a kit maker ..but I'll see what I can do

I'm happy to create kits for it.. just let me know what style you'd like (if you click my sig it will go to my thread) One more thing about the badge.. do you want the badge keeping it's original colours but with a black and yellow background or shield ..I just think changing the colours of the actual badge will lose all it's detail

yes, the badge's colours can be left. but yeah, the backround colours could be black and yellow, and maybe into a shield if you can do that?!

and i love this kit style, maybe with 'Lotus cars' as sponsor?

many thanks.

Ok I'll have a mess around with it now and post it once I'm done if you're happy with it then I'll start the kits...

The kit you chosen was made by Cooper in SS Style
I do SS'/ LS' / FB / AK / RK / BSS .. I'll just do a few variations of home & away in SS (short sleeve)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f110/kit-templates-download-section-t47862.html there's the thread on the different kit shapes if you're unfamiliar

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Anglian-4.png
Anglian.png
Anglian-1.png
Anglian-2.png
Anglian-3.png

There's some quick ones, lot harder than I thought badge making.. but yeah if you'd like me have another go let us know..

Also if you do like one, let me know and I can start your kits... just let me know the colour scheme of your kits and I'll make some good ones

Last edited:
Theyre all good thanks mate!
I particularly like the last one, so you can use that one in making my kits! :)
Home: Black with yellow trim
Away: Sky blue with white trim

Thanks.
And once you've done if you could let me know how to include it all within my game would be brill!

Glad you liked one anyway haha.. each badge and kit require configs to work in the game which I will create for you.. Have you put kits and badges in your game before ?

Ok well first thing to do is go to this location on your comp,
mydocuments/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2010
now inside the footballmanager2010 folder create a folder called 'graphics'
now inside the graphics folder create another two folders one called kits and one called badges.

that's all you need to do for now.. when I've done the kits and the right file for the badge you just put them into their appropriate folder and they will appear in the game...
there's a couple of screenshots on my thread and a brief explaination if you want to take a look .. bout post #20

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/dannyfiveos-coopers-g-bentleys-kit-request-thread-t47370.html

Good stuff..already done two homes and an away with Lotus sponsor and adidas kit maker...
Anglian-home.png

Anglian-2-1.png
Anglian-3-1.png

Obviously they will not work in the game at this size, they have to be 160x160 but this is just too give you a better view of them
I did the home as you liked the design cooper did, but these are really basic kits and didn't involve me doing much apart from altering colours...
I'll do a couple more with different sponsor and kit maker and a bit more creative as that's usually my thing but it's upto you, if you want a certain kit make or sponsor

you can experiment if you want? but im more than happy with all three!! probably the bottom two, like the buttoned up look!

Yeah I'll do a few variations but I'll upload these kits and the badges so you can test them out in the game

one thing I've missed out actually... can you rename the 'badges' folder you made to 'logos' and inside the logos folder make a folder called 'clubs' and then inside the 'clubs' folder make another folder called 'normal' .. just checked mine now and completely forgot bout that..

Right the two attached files
View attachment 111381
View attachment 111382
Just extract./unzip them
and copy both kits and config file to your kits folder or the england folder inside the kits if you did that
the copy badge and config into the 'normal' folder inside your newly named logos folder

thats great stuff thanks mate, just having problem with config file!

i havent done anything to it, just when i tried starting it, it said england was unplayable, but its playable again now!
but the problem is, the kits and badge have not worked?!
what ive done so far..... copied the badge and kit files into the folders you said. and copied the config file of my editing data into each. HELP!

Ok just checked...The two configs I provided are not exactly the same, one is for the kits and one for the badges... so obviously the one that comes with the kits goes in the kits folder and the one with the badges goes in the logos folder...
the attachment below:
View attachment 111393
I named the badge wrong... delete the config you put in with the badge.. and put this one in it's place..