In the kits folder it should have the two kits I made and the config that came with them

in the normal folder inside the logos folder it should have the badge i made and the config i recently attached

I forgot aswell you haven't added kits or badges before so once you've done the above . load FM up and go to the preferences screen and browse the the Display & Sound tab. You then need to make sure that 'skin cache' is UNTICKED and that 'reload skin on confirm' is TICKED.

right, i don't think i've got the config for the kits, only the config for the badge?!

Hey there man, can you please hook me up with a logo for a club I created. It's called More Fire United FC. Nickname is Street Kings (was hoping you could put that in the logo somewhere) and the image should be a football on fire. Something like the one I attached or similar to that, feel free to change it if you want. Thanks in advance mate. Unique ID is 98006029

Hey there man, can you please hook me up with a logo for a club I created. It's called More Fire United FC. Nickname is Street Kings (was hoping you could put that in the logo somewhere) and the image should be a football on fire. Something like the one I attached or similar to that, feel free to change it if you want. Thanks in advance mate. Unique ID is 98006029

MFUFC.png

That's a quick one, like I said I ain't nothing fantastic when it comes to badges but if you'd like a different shape or emblem or something let me know if not I'll start the kits
edit
mfufc-1.png

that ones got shadow if you'd like that instead

Last edited:
The emblem is good, could you maybe just make the shape like a sheild? similar to the arsenal badge shape?

The emblem is good, could you maybe just make the shape like a sheild? similar to the arsenal badge shape?

Yeah I'll give it a go... just noticed you wanted 'Street Kings' put on aswell ?

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

MFU.png

That's another.. struggling do badges to be honest. can't get the hang of it.. but anyways.. badge might look good if it was just that football flame and writing around it without an emblem or anything

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Here's what I mean.....
Morefireunited.png

Morefireunited2.png

They look basic but I think there more effective.. and would look decent on a shirt.. Just feel with an emblem there's a bit to much going on and becomes crowded

Cool man thanks a lot. Yeah I like the lasttwo without the shield thing. I'd like them on the kits. Again, thanks dude