Logo Requests Thread

I gave this a go and I think it turned out pretty good. It's in PNG format, but it would need to be resized to work in FM.

50353308252642094788705.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Of course, the Mallards seem to have a different logo, which can be seen on Bangor Ladies FC site:

http://www.bangorladiesfc.co.uk/your_local_team.html

Hi guys, could anyone attempt to do a high res version of this logo?

fermanaghmallards.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering if this league have any logos
Copa TIGO División Profesional , The Paraguay Premier League.

If so if any would like to have a go making it presentable in game..

Hey All
This team is based on Whitechapel Area of london near west ham the logo i want is something like a top hat with a cane and football with 1888 somewhere
sort of like this, except instead of the skull there will be an old school style football from the 30`s ,whitechapel fc written across the hat , my kit is based on Vasco the Gamma in brazil

Team Name Whitechapel F.C.

Team Nickname : The Jacks
Year Founded : 1888
Colours you want included:White / Black
Badge Shape : Newcastle/ man utd
Any extra Info:Based on Jack The Ripper
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number:2062002128

Last edited:
I have made i new team called The Red Devils (a new Manchester team)

Team Name : The Red Devils

Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 2011
Colours you want included: Red and Black
Badge Shape : a sort of manchester united, but you can do what you feels best
Any extra Info:
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number: 2062002128

Team Name: Manchester Villa
Team Nickname: The Devilish Lions
Year Founded: 1897
Colors you want included: a combination of aston villa and man utd badge colours
Badge Shape:Again combination of man utd and aston villa badge
Any Extra Info: nothing cartoonish must look like a proper premier league club badge
Config: Yes
Special I.D: i can do this on my own

Does anyone have or know where I can get FA Cup/League Cup/World & Euro Cup logo ?!?

UeFencing

So I wanted to put my Fencing club into the game, and got stuck at the logo part (obviously, or I wouldn't be here ^- ^ )

Template:

Team Name : Essex Fencing
Team Nickname : The Blades
Year Founded : 2011
Colours you want included: Black, Red, White
Badge Shape : Shield
Any extra Info: I play FM12, just in case this is a thread for fm11 edits too... I will include the current club logo, and was hoping you could use that? 'Cause then it would feel even more like my club's logo (I would normally do this myself, but I'm terrible at graphics editing and such...
Do you need a config: I don't know what you mean by config here, but I will elaborate if this is clarified :D
Unique I.D. number: 2062002128

Last edited:
I have a fantasy league I'm a member of (it's actually a sim league using fake players via a program less advanced than FM, but it's easier to say fantasy league than that) and I'm currently trying to learn the editor to input the league's 13 teams into the game. Obviously I'm struggling quite a bit because FM 2012 is the first edition of the game I've played and it's incredibly complex, which is why I use a lesser program to sim the league instead of trying the monumental task of getting everyone to play FM. That just wouldn't happen.

In any case, the reason why I'm here is because there is a problem with the league: we lack logos. Using a set of MSPaint templates I found on a different forum, I have been able to sketch out uniforms. Here are the primary kits of four of the league's thirteen teams.

San Diego (my team (yes, I'm aware it looks like a heavily-modified US national team kit, that was intentional)), Chicago, Tucson, Boston

My team has logos because I had previously used that team identity in a separate league where I was able to get a logo. However, I haven't ruled out updating my logo.

I'd like to add these teams to FM and play using that league, but it just wouldn't feel right without logos. So, I'm putting this out there in the hopes that someone might be willing to take on this project. If you do, you'd be providing logos for both the fantasy league's use and my personal use. If someone's willing to take on the project, I'll start posting the individual requests.

Team Name : Glenmalure Youth
Team Nickname : Youth
Year Founded : 2012
Colours you want included: Green, White and Black.
Badge Shape : Any
Any Extra Info:Could you include a shamrock in the crest somewhere please.
Do you need a config: no.
Unique I.D. number: n/a

please create me a logo which involves the team name- World XI and founded in 1966 make it however cool u lik thanks

Team Name :Yangon United Fans FC
Team Nickname : The Lions
Year Founded : 2009
Colours you want included:Light Green and White
Badge Shape : Oval
Any extra Info:
Do you need a config:
Unique I.D. number:

Team Name : In The Net
Team Nickname : N/A
Year Founded : 2012
Colours you want included: We play in the Norwich kit so anything that will look good on that.
Badge Shape : Any
Any extra Info: This is for our FIFA 12 Clubs team.
Do you need a config: No
Unique I.D. number: N/A