Logo Requests Thread

All right lads im very new to this forum and I would appreciate if someone cold point me in the direction of logos for the Lower tiers of England from tier 7 to 9 that would be very helpful also I am downloading photoshop and any tips on how to make great looking badges would help almost a tutorial on how to make them look good.

Team Name : Borussia Tonbridgegladbach Purple Cobras FC
Team Nickname : N/A
Year Founded : 2013
Colours you want included: Black and Purple.
Badge Shape : Circle.
Any extra Info: cobra coming out of the top of the badge.
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number: 2062002148

Logo for Third Lanark (FM2013)

Your Club Logo

I thought this would be a good idea as there is always thread's saying "can somebody please make me this badge please" etc. So request in here if you need Logo's creating and somebody a round the site will do it for you. But please use the template.

Template:

Team Name Third Lanark
Team Nickname : Hi Hi
Year Founded : 1872
Colours you want included: Red and White
Badge Shape : Shield (see below)
Any extra Info: Can you make me both the 180x180 and 20x20 sizes
Do you need a config: Yes please, I am new to creating logos and config files. All help would be appreciated
Unique I.D. number: 101687

Can the logo be designed to have a small white margin around the shield shape, please

View attachment 318339

Thanks in advance

Team Name Castello Di Sangro Calcio
Do you need a config: Yes please, I am new to creating logos and config files. All help would be appreciated
i will insert club id number.

Your Club Logo

I thought this would be a good idea as there is always thread's saying "can somebody please make me this badge please" etc. So request in here if you need Logo's creating and somebody a round the site will do it for you. But please use the template.

Template:

Team Name Third Lanark
Team Nickname : Hi Hi
Year Founded : 1872
Colours you want included: Red and White
Badge Shape : Shield (see below)
Unique I.D. number: 101687

Can the logo be designed to have a small white margin around the shield shape, please

View attachment 318339

Im not a badgemaker, but I can add effects and do transparency on existing images so that you can use them in game, Im nowhere near as good as the original badgemaker and I only started doing this last week because I wanted to be able to do it myself considering it takes ages on here. Ive put a metallic look on these.

By the way I dont do configs however download FM genie it creates configs and helps you insert them into your game really easily bypassing all the IT stuff involved. Heres the badges
View attachment 322572View attachment 322573

Team Name: Manchester FC
Team Nickname : The Mancunians
Year Founded : 2012
Colours you want included:Red
Badge Shape : Circle shape
Any extra Info: Please can you make a large and small size and also make it similar to the old City badge http://uefa.wdfiles.com/local--files/england:manchester-city-fc/manchester-city-fc-old-2.png
Do you need a config: Yes
Unique I.D. number: 2062002129

Again Im not a badgemaker Im just learning the basics and since no one has answered you in 3 weeks I thought I'd practice and give it go for you so heres my efforts
View attachment 322576View attachment 322577
Again I don't know how to load configs these forums because I just use FM Genie which does it easily for you which I recommend downloading

Team Name : Borussia Tonbridgegladbach Purple Cobras FC
Colours you want included: Black and Purple.
Badge Shape : Circle.
Any extra Info: cobra coming out of the top of the badge.
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number: 2062002148

Again only starting off making badges Im not an expert, with my skills I couldnt get it to look good with the Cobra coming out the top instead its in the middle, again I dont know how to load files on here because I would put it in a config however do what I just do download FM Genie its an easy way to put badges into games heres my badge for you enjoy!
View attachment 323854View attachment 323855

Thanks in advance

Team Name Castello Di Sangro Calcio
i will insert club id number.

What do you want done with this, I can make this as it is in the sizes for Football manager but I cant seem to add effects on this picture!!

Admin how do I load Files on here Ive got config files

Just attach it to your post using the attach button (little paperclip thing) at the top when you 'go advanced' when replying to posts.

Team Name : Ultimate Team Traders
Team Nickname : UTT
Colours you want included: grey black and white, maybe metallic. suprise me
Badge Shape : Any you think are good, I don't really mind
Any extra Info: It is actually for my fifa pro club and im also looking for someone to design me a kit, but one that looks good during a game also, i was thinking a feyanord maybe i have an image of the sponsor i would like on it
Do you need a config: No
Unique I.D. number: N/A

View attachment 332089

can anyone do me a badge in these colours please? this is the sponsor for our shirt, we need a club badge, now looking at putting these onto the portugal away kit

the big image of utt logo as the main sponsor in the middle of the shirt, also i need a badge designing if you could help with any it would be greatly appreciated

I dont know if anybody is still doing this but I would like to ask if you could:

Team Name: Ararat (LIB)
Year Founded : 2011
Colours you want included: Blue, White
Badge Shape : Circle
Any extra Info: No
Do you need a config: Yes
Unique I.D. number: 1394687504