Logo Requests Thread

I do not like the one i currently have
2jfhm3t_th.png

So could someone make me one please ?

Team Name: Everton F.C.
Year Founded : 1878
Colours you want included: Blue & White
Badge Shape : Aston Villa's badge shape
Any extra Info: I want TWO lines going from left to right diagonally & a tower.
Do you need a config: N/A

Everton-2.png
evertonsmall-2.png

Last edited:
They are really nice, could you give me the small and big images if possible ?

fcalogo2.png
fcalogo2small.png

fcalogo.png
fcalogosmall.png

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Can someone make me a new badge, getting bored of the original.

Team Name : Arsenal
Team Nickname : The Gunners
Year Founded : 1886
Colours you want included: Normal Gunners
Badge Shape : Any
Any extra Info: Can you add a star to the top of the badge for CL winners :D
Do you need a config:
Unique I.D. number:

something like this?

arsenallogobig.png

arsenallogosmall.png

Yeah mate that'll do nicely, Back template is a bit blank but im not gonna be picky it is good Thanks :D

Yeah mate that'll do nicely, Back template is a bit blank but im not gonna be picky it is good Thanks :D

What would you like on the back template? I tried making things 'jump' out of the logo, rather than having a bg standard one. :)

Team Name: Little Common
Team Nickname: n/a
Year Founded: 1966
Colours you want included: Red, Blue & White
Badge Shape: Style of Manchester City
Any extra Info: n/a
Do you need a config: No
Unique I.D. number: Of no importance I suppose.

Cheers :)

Gave this a go, if you don't like it, I can give it another go, went a bit literal with the 'Style of Manchester City' :p

littlecommonbig.png

littlecommonsmall.png

I'm not sure to be honest mate It just looks really white lol, if you get me its like the thing you notice sticking out alot how about maybe some very faded pictures of like Henry, Viera, Campbell & Pires. :S

I'm not sure to be honest mate It just looks really white lol, if you get me its like the thing you notice sticking out alot how about maybe some very faded pictures of like Henry, Viera, Campbell & Pires. :S

Might look a bit **** because it's not exactly a huge things, I will give it ago, or just try and make it look alot less.. white... :p

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Ok, how about something like this?

arsenallogobig2.png

Ok cool, here are the finished versions:

arsenallogobig2.png

arsenallogosmall2.png

What would you like on the back template? I tried making things 'jump' out of the logo, rather than having a bg standard one. :)

Gave this a go, if you don't like it, I can give it another go, went a bit literal with the 'Style of Manchester City' :p
It is quite literal indeed :p I do absolutely like it so I'll use it right away, though if you feel like it I'd be more than happy to see what more you got in you ^^)

Team Name : Rangers
Team Nickname : The Gers
Year Founded : 1873
Colours you want included: Red, White and Blue
Badge Shape : surprise me
Any extra Info: could u include the red lion from official club logo and the words Semper Paratus
Do you need a config: no

thanks in advance

Something like this?

rangerslogobig.png

rangerslogosmall.png

It is quite literal indeed :p I do absolutely like it so I'll use it right away, though if you feel like it I'd be more than happy to see what more you got in you ^^)

Lol I am not very good, just doing it really untill someone else comes along and smashes my logos to bits :p I doubt I could improve that one much, if you like it the way it is, I might have another look at it some point tho :)

Last edited:
Team Name: F.C. Takoradi
Team Nickname : The Tadi's
Year Founded : 2009
Colours you want included: same as logo attached
Badge Shape : N/A
Any extra Info:
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number: yes

Thank you

I will do this one if you want, but would need the clubs ID number if you need me to make you a config.

I like that one, As a gers fan it looks really good ;)

Last edited:
Just created my childhood club in the editor, so thought they needed a logo aswell

Team Name: Jels IF
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 1965
Colours you want included: Red and white and a little bit black
Badge Shape : Like Juventus
Any extra Info: Could you include a stallion of some sort? Like the Mustang logo
Do you need a config: Yes pls
Unique I.D. number: 2062002128

Thanks in advance:)

sorry to spam but would you please just make me the badge for fc united of manchester iv searched everywhere for it if not any ideas were i can get it sorry again to blag

sorry to spam but would you please just make me the badge for fc united of manchester iv searched everywhere for it if not any ideas were i can get it sorry again to blag

Use the template on the opening page mate and redo this then your request will get done when someone can get around to doing it ;)

Team Name: South Rushden JFC
Team Nickname : SRJFC
Year Founded : 2001
Colours you want included: Navy & Scarlet
Badge Shape : Any!
Any extra Info: Quite funky if possible
Unique I.D. number: N/A

Thanks in advance guys!

Urm, funky.. I don't know if these will be 'funky' enough for you.

southrushdenbig.png

southrushdensmall.png

I am done for tonight, anyone else feel free to do some of these.. :p

Use the template on the opening page mate and redo this then your request will get done when someone can get around to doing it ;)
thanks mate

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Team Namefc united of manchester
Team Nickname :??
Year Founded : ?
Colours you want included:
Badge Shape :
Any extra Info:could i just have the original please or a mint new one up to you guys
Do you need a config:yes please
Unique I.D. number2062028971 thanks man

Team Name : Worthing Football Club
Team Nickname : The Rebels
Year Founded : 1886
Colours you want included: Red, Blue, White, Black, Grey
Badge Shape :
Coat_of_arms_of_Worthing.jpg

Any extra Info: I'd like each detail to be outlined in black and the scroll at the bottom should say Worthing Football Club instead of the current text.
Unique I.D. number: N/A

Something like this?

rangerslogobig.png

rangerslogosmall.png

Lol I am not very good, just doing it really untill someone else comes along and smashes my logos to bits :p I doubt I could improve that one much, if you like it the way it is, I might have another look at it some point tho :)

nice looking logo many thanks!!!