Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Logo Requests!

StuW

Why So Serious?
Apr 14, 2009
www.theawaystand.co.uk
Hey, I know there are few people that are posting in threads to see if they can get packs for some obscure/hard to find logos. Well, over the past 2 days, I have compiled a database of websites which enables me to get hold of Club and competition logos easily and freely.
Therefore, I am happy to do requests for any league, team or competition in between my main logo work, so please post your requests below!

Amdi Peter

Mar 13, 2009
Could you make Måløv Boldklub for me?
If you can't find their logo anywhere, PM me, I have it.

Regards.

Jul 13, 2009
logos

i want germany ..brazil...argentina ...russian and ukraine club logos ..but in zip format...is that possible????

Jul 13, 2009
i did ..but the germany brazil and argentina are all in .rar file ...and i dont know how to work with it i made something wrong and now it is always opening with adobe acrobat idk how to work with .rar files ...with .zip its easier i just needed to put them in the paste...

ous90

Jul 16, 2009
Hey can anyone help me, how do i make a .rar file work on fm coz ave downloaded a lot of files but they are all .rar and i dont kno hw to make it work...please help!!!!!

ryanhobbs

Feb 23, 2009
Can u make me a logo for a team called fc villa real it would be cool if it was round with the madrid crown in yellow, light blue back ground, and the villa lion in yellow, and 3 gold stars around the top

ryanhobbs

Feb 23, 2009

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

can you create this logo so i can use it in a net draft game pleeaaasssee!!!!!!!!!
would really appreciate it

azzer1993

Jul 19, 2009
can you please do russian teams seeing as im playing them as my football manager and i sign a lot of players from them cheers