StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Hey, I know there are few people that are posting in threads to see if they can get packs for some obscure/hard to find logos. Well, over the past 2 days, I have compiled a database of websites which enables me to get hold of Club and competition logos easily and freely.
Therefore, I am happy to do requests for any league, team or competition in between my main logo work, so please post your requests below!

Might you be doing a Brazilian league pack in the style on the other thread?

Might you be doing a Brazilian league pack in the style on the other thread?

No probs, Just the Premier league??
hopefully have them done, config file and uploaded by 8pm(UK)

Last edited:
Could you make Måløv Boldklub for me?
If you can't find their logo anywhere, PM me, I have it.

Regards.

not a problem, go that one anyways

logos

i want germany ..brazil...argentina ...russian and ukraine club logos ..but in zip format...is that possible????

i did ..but the germany brazil and argentina are all in .rar file ...and i dont know how to work with it i made something wrong and now it is always opening with adobe acrobat idk how to work with .rar files ...with .zip its easier i just needed to put them in the paste...

Hey can anyone help me, how do i make a .rar file work on fm coz ave downloaded a lot of files but they are all .rar and i dont kno hw to make it work...please help!!!!!

Hey can anyone help me, how do i make a .rar file work on fm coz ave downloaded a lot of files but they are all .rar and i dont kno hw to make it work...please help!!!!!
Follow the guide ive just posted.

Can u make me a logo for a team called fc villa real it would be cool if it was round with the madrid crown in yellow, light blue back ground, and the villa lion in yellow, and 3 gold stars around the top

attachment.php

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

can you create this logo so i can use it in a net draft game pleeaaasssee!!!!!!!!!
would really appreciate it

can you please do russian teams seeing as im playing them as my football manager and i sign a lot of players from them cheers