Lok1to

Reaction score
Hey people, im emulating from 2014, my old STRIKE BACK tactic.
The first test was great, now im going to test it in Atletico Madrid.
I shared the tactic with other people and they are getting great results, so im going to share here for those who want to test it and help me tweaking it.

Its a emulation of the SIMEONE concept, with pressing and quick counters !!!

Here is the first test, i know its Bayern, but the stats are great in my opinion !

g3kKxCE.png

WlWMHUP.png

0pPQw0F.png

About set pieces, i left by default, still seeing the best setup.

HERE U GO !!!

COUNTER

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/54917351/file.html

IN THE DIFFICULT GAMES U CAN USE DEFEND OR CONTAIN AS STRATEGY !!!

Last edited:
What do you recommend for training in-season and pre-season? :)

The normal !!

Team Cohesion and Tactics in pre season

Team Cohesion and Def. Pos

Try to use Team Cohesion, until u see the team is full blended !!!

welcome back m8.....i try it on premier division and italian serie a......

welcome back m8.....i try it on premier division and italian serie a......

Tks bro , let me know how its going for u ! Try to have fast and strong players.

I know those are weak teams, yet the my team plays is astonishing ! :D

yE9G6GP.png

Can this be flipped without any issues? I've flipped the positions around to have a go with Man United using Di Maria in the AML spot. Just wanted to check there weren't any team instructions or anything I have missed that dictate a specific side of the pitch to pass to.

Can this be flipped without any issues? I've flipped the positions around to have a go with Man United using Di Maria in the AML spot. Just wanted to check there weren't any team instructions or anything I have missed that dictate a specific side of the pitch to pass to.

Hmmm, u can do that, just copy the instructions and roles exactly like the original one !!

qual seu 11 inicial com o bayern?

whats your 11 with the bayern?

Is this with a newer version mate? I've been using the one in the OP and won League One with Sheffield United but I haven't had any results like that.

Is this with a newer version mate? I've been using the one in the OP and won League One with Sheffield United but I haven't had any results like that.

Im mixing things mate ! I play the game very dynamically, but the base is the ones in OP !!
Did u enjoy the tactic in your save ? :)

Last edited:
Another victim !!! :D

aoU5xrC.png

DziuORF.png

I think were going good !! :)

MCUDYA8.png

Last edited: