Nice, gonna try it out on me personal ManU save

Good luck bro. Let me know how it is going for you !!

For me, it was a great season, we won almost everything ( lost spanish supercup and beat Bayern in champions league final)
Im enjoying this ME very much, que quick passing and counter play suits well in this engine.

59jOgVj.png

S4obWz6.png

HH4teN9.png

RAtdFew.png

YlhFpTp.png

Lokito can u tell me how did u use both control and counter tatics 2 achieve such success with atletico Madrid ?
cumpz

Lokito can u tell me how did u use both control and counter tatics 2 achieve such success with atletico Madrid ?
cumpz

Playing very dinamically and change a lot of things during matches, in order to get the most of my team.
Im using Attacking aswell, not only Control and Counter, and im using the team talks during matches (believe me, it makes a big difference) to tweak the team play.
Im trying a more Fluid approach also and im enjoying the outcome, but the base are those two tactics. ;)

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

I believe it will work, but u must play the game, not plug & play !! :)

Meanwhile in Holland...***** please !!!

19MCuno.png

Depay 47 goals, playing in a wing !! :O

AM5HZto.png

as7IvSG.png

Hi,

Can you upload CONTROL tactic, link is down

TY ;)

Sure m8 !

After the last update i started playing another kind of strategy, my favourite, the possession play, im getting great results !
For those who like possession give a look ! |)

fhjtwNS.png

E8VUsw9.png

2kNTh5s.png

qqfYYIq.png

yFi8OmI.png

X4vAtC7.png

8u871KF.png

TQnqyPG.png

HICFV7R.png

5xPwg1H.png

(H)

I can,t download the control tatic... Could you post another link?

LOKITO

I can,t download the counter and control tactic... Could you post another link?

link updated ( but i don´t know if its working in latest patch)

Anyone have the tactics to upload or the instructions?

Links updated, don´t know what´s happening !
As i said before, i dont know if this tactics still work in full version, because im playing in another system based in possession football and emulation of Guardiola´s this year system.
Its going very good and i thinks is even better after the last and final version.
Going to test a bit more, trying to perfect it !
Give a look at some screenies, lots of possession and beautiful football.

U36AH46.png

Uts9cF3.png

41MQnFL.png

auiHog0.png

Qllim3H.png