LONGEST CAREER EVER ? CAN WE DIE ON FM ?

not sure if you have to retire but you can go as far as you want in game until you get a crash dump to stop game, some dude got to the year 5000 on FM2011 by holidaying it all so you will be able to go as far i imagine

On FM10 my save is at 2036. Jack Wilshere, Wayne Rooney and co are all managers.

Crystal Palace and Southampton are consistently winning the league and Wigan and Blackburn both ended up CC2 or lower. I got so far because I wanted to take lowly Kingstonian from the BSP and make them regular Prem contenders. I managed to get to the Prem but could never stay for more than a year, got disheartening after a while.

Im currently in start of 2027/28 season with Blyth Spartans, and ive finally signed Messi............ as a coach! haha. bin in prem 6 years now, only finished outside top 4 twice. most notable trophies is 2 league cups, 1 europa league and a super cup.

At 2022 Best in the world is still CR at the age of 37 lol

im in my 15th season and all is still well,

alan shearer is the england manager,

Chelsea are now **** and skint!

my Radlciffe borough side are a top half team in the prem :)

im 1 of the most sort after manager's in england turning down even the man united job!!! (now thats loyalty)

all's good in the world :)

I have been playing (not holidaying) my career on FM13 and am currently on the 2042/43 season, I have seen regens become managers, clubs managed in order - Doncaster, Brescia, Valladolid, Bristol City, Sporting Gijon, AC milan, Real madrid (1), Bayern, Liverpool, Juventus, Man U, England, Porto, Spain, River Plate, Real Madrid (2), Bolton, Schalke, Lyon, PSG, Southampton, Brazil, Real Madrid (3).

I have been playing (not holidaying) my career on FM13 and am currently on the 2042/43 season, I have seen regens become managers, clubs managed in order - Doncaster, Brescia, Valladolid, Bristol City, Sporting Gijon, AC milan, Real madrid (1), Bayern, Liverpool, Juventus, Man U, England, Porto, Spain, River Plate, Real Madrid (2), Bolton, Schalke, Lyon, PSG, Southampton, Brazil, Real Madrid (3).

God ! What a career you made ! Congrats !

I'm currently following "an islandic story" and the guy is currently in 2033. He always stayed in the main club and is trying :
- to win the Champions League
- to help national team to develop with his youth center
- to help domestic club to become stronger and competitors in Europe

In his save, Iceland was already 9th in European coefficient ranking !

You can read the all thing here :
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-ice-knattspyrnuf-lag-reykjav-kur-story.html

i got as far as 2134 by holidaying it, small leagues small database. i'm only returning from holiday every 20 years to buy regens, which is why i got 50 league trophies for Utulei Youth, small team in American Samoa and with my foreign players naturalized, American Samoa just got their first trophy ever, 2090 OFC Nations Cup :D :D yaaay

Usually I quit after 5 seasons, but Fut 15 Coins currently I'm in my 5th season with Clyde and waiting for Neil Lennon to get sacked or Get a good Italian club.

on FM13 went till 2055 but on this FM have really struggled to get into any save even my usual long term UTD save. So 1 season is my longest on FM14.

View attachment 333950

Got this screenshot a while ago, I'm currently in 2045(never been on vacation) and still going strong. To be honest, the game has lost its meaning the last few seasons, as I win pretty much every available competition with Barcelona and my current motivation is turning the wonderkids that I'm mercilessly farming from around the world into top players.

As soon as I reach the age of 72 I'll retire and add a new manager. Sir Alex retired at the age of 71 so I'll just have to surpass him at this as well. |)

Just started the 2035/36 season with Harrogate Town. Been in charge since the start of the game (2011/12). Won Premier League for the last 9 seasons...now going for 10 in a row. Also won numerous Champions League, FA Cup, League Cups.

I'm still using my fm12 save and currently in April 2058, I'm with man united at min trying to restore them to the force they were as they've fallen quite abit down the pecking order.. current prem top 4 is arsenal Cardiff Wrexham and Man City haha sunderland have just been relegated to league 2..

Hi guys

Hi, is there anyone here !?
I deseperatly need some help, i am a big fan of FM2012 but i lost my data editor and my patch, all i have is the game ...and there is nothing on steam, so i am f....... !!
If anyone can help because i can't find anything on the net except dark cracked editions ...
Thank you
Regards

Just started season 2106 with sunderland. I enjoy FM 2011 too much to play any of the others. I have managed quite a few teams but have been with Sunderland for about 40 odd years straight now.