Look who is back: "IL Capitano" taking over the Red & Black!

I hadn't realized Isco only had $86m release clause! (only!)

it's just that.. given his performances last season, and the fact he's rates the club's best CM, I couldn't let him go even for that release clause!

Man City made a bid which was rejected, and his agent came asking for a more lucrative contract.. $325k/w.. I rejected and convinced Isco to fire his agent, and soon after offered him a new contract.. almost $235k/w!

Shelvey is becoming like the rotten apple now.. no club is coming close to offer us what we want, and as such, I'm rejecting every other bid for him..
Dortmund have made a bid now which I've accepted, as it is close to what we want for Jonjo..

Timo Horn has left for West Ham United for $15m and a 50% sell on.. he needs to play regularly, but with Ter Stegen at the club, I wouldn't be able to do justice to Horn, and let him leave to play regular football..
I have Leali as a back up, who is good..
and Koen Casteels, who might be sold and I'll look to bring in a young GK as 3rd choice..

Fontas has secured a transfer back to Real Madrid.. the fee? a little up of $40m! We only bought him from Real Madrid at the beginning of the season for $17m approx..

Balanta, Gonalons, Cartabia are all wanted.. But except Gonalons, I'm not actively looking to offload any of the others..

With Pato coming in, Raul Jimenez is likely to be sold, with Bonazzoli and Mastour to see more game time next season..

Mustafi and De Vrij can both play at RB, and as a result, I'm considering letting Rafael leave.. De Sciglio, Darmian if he stays, Christian Maldini, De Vrij and Mustafi would be apt options..
Kranevitter is going to play for Palermo next season on loan..

Gabi is a wanted man, but he's going no where!

Any advice who else to sell or bring in?

Could you show your first team? And formation :) it would be much easier about any advice :p

I'll post a screenie later..
I'm playing a 4-3-2-1..
RB-CB-CB-LB
CM-CM-CM
AMR-AML
ST

Ter Stegen

De Sciglio
Astori
Mustafi
Digne

Pirlo Gabi Isco

Cartabia Ozil

Berardi

Leali Casteels
Darmian Rafael Sallahi
Sule Vallejo Balanta De Vrij
Xhaka Ajer Gonalons Kranevitter Tielemans
Bruma Grealish Ould Chikh
Bonazzoli Pato Mastour

Haha bringing Pato back!

Tielemans Vajello and Balanta have made the spine of my United team all the way up to 2027

I would move Ozil to midfield cause it's getting a lil bit old, but i love Pirlo too :) or change formation with AMC, he is amazing on this role, and look for real winger, and how Cardabia works? sorry I always put my attention on wings, some little perversion haha :p

I would move Ozil to midfield cause it's getting a lil bit old, but i love Pirlo too :) or change formation with AMC, he is amazing on this role, and look for real winger, and how Cardabia works? sorry I always put my attention on wings, some little perversion haha :p

Ozil drifting in from the wing is awesome..
although I'm looking to play 4-2-3-1 with 2 cm's and 3 AMC's.. Ozil, Isco and Tielemans or Cartabia as the amc's and Pirlo Xhaka and Gabi in the CM area..

I wonder what the player loyalty bar looks like on your manager profile:D

Probably similar to my 'domestic player bias' bar on my save haha

I'm also not biased to domestic players on general.. though I'm trying to bring in the best Italian players.. not easy..
it's a strange observation, but there are very few, if any, good Italian AMC's!

Haha bringing Pato back!

Tielemans Vajello and Balanta have made the spine of my United team all the way up to 2027

I had to get at least 4 players in the squad who are HG at the club, and wanted to get in players who are decent/good.. Pato, though very injury prone, will be a really good player to fill the HG at club slot, along side De Sciglio and Astori for certain.. also, there's Darmian now, and in a couple of years I'll have a lot more of them! :)

Tielemans is from what I've read, the only -10 in the game this season, right? he had a $24m release clause so I activated that..
Vallejo has become a very good CB now..
Balanta is nice, except for a few stupid mistakes he makes at times..
but with De Vrij, Mustafi, Astori, Sule and Vallejo already, I might let Balanta leave..

btw.. Denis Suarez signed from Barca for $3m!
he's a decent left winger, and will be a rotation option..

Pato waa my favourite FM12 striker,he's home-grown,and a decent backup.
Good signins btw,you have a squad with massive potential.
Keep it up !
Also,good season,unlucky in UCL.

It's a tough one.. Both are decent teams, and I'm in a sort of confusion who should I go for!
With Spain, I have the chance to work with some of my players at the club, get the best out of them at international level too- Vallejo, Denis Suarez, Isco, Samper.. Give the youngsters a chance, and build on..
Javi Martinez, Koke etc.. it's a super team..

De Vrij, Zivkovic & Bilal are the Dutch players in my Milan team.. and with Blind, Depay, Classie, Indi, Robben, Sneijder.. the Dutch team is also good enough...

View attachment 218869

View attachment 218868