simunovic1986

Reaction score
Guys,

I am Man Utd close to finishing my first season, I currently play a 4-4-2 but with the wingers playing as Inside Forwards. Fletcher in the holding role and sway Scholes and Giggis for the MC playmeker role, I am in desperate need of 2 replacements for this role????

Any ideas?

How much money are you willing to spend?

I will have most likely have a 60MIL budget, I have Sergio Canales coming on a free too.

And I will be selling:

Kuszczak
O'Shea
Carrick
Anderson
Fletcher?
Valencia?
Berbatov
Owen

So I will have some extra spends from these sales. But want a GK, CM(box to box), CM (playmaker) and a ST!

So I am willing to spend alot, as my current team is not good enoough!

Akinfeev or Adler I was thinking?
Didnt think of Gourcuff, but ill look into. How about Ozil, hes unhappy at Madrid?
Dont like Dzeko, I was thinking of Lukuka?

Why don't you go for Ochoa? He should come cheaper than Akinfeev and he is a world class GK.

Not a big fan of Ochoa, looking for a Schmeichel esk keeper!

Any other midfield suggestions?

Playmaker - Gourcuff.
Box to box CM - Moussa Sissoko. Sickeningly good.

I will have most likely have a 60MIL budget, I have Sergio Canales coming on a free too.

And I will be selling:

Kuszczak
O'Shea
Carrick
Anderson
Fletcher?
Valencia?
Berbatov
Owen

So I will have some extra spends from these sales. But want a GK, CM(box to box), CM (playmaker) and a ST!

So I am willing to spend alot, as my current team is not good enoough!
playing as united nww, dont sell fletcher or anderson

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

anderson is the pefrect understudy to gourcuff. and set fletcher to central mid defend, but giv him roaming, anf you will replicate how he plays in real life to deadly effect

Just saying Anderson is quality in my game. Average rating over 5 seasons is 8.00+. Might want to rethink selling him. But apart from him, the other sales I agree with. Verratti might not be that good just yet, but he is very cheap (usually under 1 mil) and turns out to be a world class midfield playmaker.

Oh, and Fletcher is good too, don't sell him unless you are desperate for the money.

dont sell valencia unless you get a decent right wing replacement, pato is the ultimate replacement.

thanks for all the feedback guys.....Valencia will be staying with me after sum great performances....im still unsure about anderson or fletcher....anyone got screenis of them performing well in your game?

try

moussa sissoko
etiene capoue
aron gunnarson
marco verratti
toni kroos
miralem pjanic
javier pastore
torric (one for the future)
per ciljan skjelbred
renato augusto
carlos eduardo
yoann gourcuff (highly recommended)
diego buonanotte
dentinho
zezinho
juan roman riquelme (good for a season or 2)
mesut ozil
marko marin
diego
rafael van der vaart
james rodriguez
alejandro gomez
chris eagles (decent aswell)
simon vukcevic
daniel de rossi
luka modric
neymar
sergio aguero

GK:
Akinfeev will probably cost around 30 mil. so Ochoa is you best bet. I highly recommend Luka Modric for Playmaker role on Attack duty as he always performs for me.
Gourcuff's pretty good too. It's your choice but Modric is just a little better for a season or two. Gourcuff catches him and later does better after 4-5 seasons. :)
Moussa Sissoko does pretty well as a Box-To-Box midfielder though you already have Carrick and Hargreaves.
Striker? Hmm... Lukaku is one for the future, highly recommended but why are you selling Berbatov? He's lethal, too.

I have just signed Akinfeev for 22.5M :) and Sergio Canales on a FREE.

SOLD

Kuszack - 7M
O'Shea - 14.75M
Hargreaves - 9M
Carrick - 15M
Park Ji-Sung - 11M
Diouf - 7.5M
Welbeck - 9.5M
Owen - 5M

I am not selling anymore!

I still need a CM playmaker and CM box to box or defensive.

Modric and Gorcuff are 60M+ which I really dont think they are worth.....what about Javier Pastore? he look amazing?

Im keeping Berba now, and i already have Rooney, Chicharito he is amazing and Macheda! I need a 5th stricker as back up????

I am not convinced that buying Akinfeev was a wise decision as you could have got Ochoa for half that much and Ochoa has performed brilliantly for my Portsmouth as well as Liverpool team oO)

Toni Kroos and Mesut Ozil are good playmakers, both available for <£20m, although Kroos isn't in the first season. Why would you sell Carrick? He's quality, and has good creativity, passing, and tackling. Ideal for a CM playmaker. Agree with your other sales though.