I honestly think Hamsik might be the best player in the entire game. Does absolutely everything and seems just as good at AMC as MC. Whereas Gourcuff suffers a bit at MC because he's not much of a defender.

Deel Lying Playmaker /Support: Montolivo, Cambiasso, Xavi, Sandro, Veloso, Marchisio, Fabregas.
Advanced Playmaker/ Attack: Iniesta, Sneijder, Arda Turan.
Box to Box/ Support: Xavi, Cambiasso, Sandro.
Goal Keeper: Federico Vilar, Pay 3 Million Max and he's 31 years old at the end of the first season, which means he has at least 4 years in him.
ST: You have a very promising striker (Macheda), but go for Dzeko, Giuseppe Rossi, Bojan or Balotelli.

Pjanic is a beast for me as an Advanced Playmaker... Average match rating of 8+ in the league, gets at least a goal or assist per game.
Cant go past Sissoko for Box to Box player, he's class. Also Lukaku, even at 18 years old rips up so yeah....

I honestly think Hamsik might be the best player in the entire game. Does absolutely everything and seems just as good at AMC as MC. Whereas Gourcuff suffers a bit at MC because he's not much of a defender.
actually gourcuff is pretty dam good at mc, ive retrained him there to devastating effect

Did Gourcuff's defensive stats go up though? I used to buy him pretty often, and for how great he gets his marking/tackling never got above 10 or so....suppose its all about the training though.