Looking For A New TV Show

yeh ive seen all of KOQ, used to be on ch 4 befoe i went to school :) then was on paramount constantly when i got home from school

im am recently on a bit of a documentary marathon, been watching all the louis theroux wierd weekends which are class! also all the planet earths, blue planets etc. all amazing

all old seasons of monkey dust, brass eye, red dwarf, scrubs and oc are what im workin my way through

also all the old ross kemps - gangs and afghanistan are unbelievable i think!

i have started watching old shows again like lost,24,scrubs,prison break,house and a few more

ha yeh, ive been watching Louis as well Sam, hes such a legend

Kris did u know that 24 isnt coming out until the last quater of this year/2009

i heard something about Sarah Conner Cronicals taking it's slot and some angry 24 fans boycotting it so that it will get cancelled lol

lulz people boycotting Sarah Chronicles won't get it cancelled.... it's crapness will.

all old seasons of monkey dust, brass eye, red dwarf, scrubs and oc are what im workin my way through

also all the old ross kemps - gangs and afghanistan are unbelievable i think!

Eww OC, i got about 10 eps into the first season and gave up due to its lameness.

The old ross kemps are good, i think i've seen all of them. I've seen the first 2 afghan ones. Have there been more yet?

please upload it to base

Sorry that would be illegal file-sharing >_>

oc is pretty lame but i got in to it at a time when there was nothing on and i did get hooked, its ok , nothing spectacluar but easy watching.

theres 4 ross kemp in afghan now i think , they are one of the best things ive watched!

I'll have to download the new ones then. The 2nd ep was good (where he first went to afghan) the 1st ep was **** as it was all in England still.

i heard something about Sarah Conner Cronicals taking it's slot and some angry 24 fans boycotting it so that it will get cancelled lol

Sarah Conner Cronicles is a waste of space, thats why its on Virgin 1

is it lmao i dont think i get that station being on sky?

Virgin 1 is on sky

I get it on Virgin Freeview its that bad, only Fresh Prince worth watching which the episodes are interrupted by trailers for star trek deep space nine

Watched the first two Ross Kemps so far, got the others sky+'d....ready to watch!

Ep 1 was a snoozefest really but ep 2 was quite good.

Yeh first ep i just skipped to last 10 mins tbh.

New Tricks

Check out New Tricks. BBC or UK Gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, did finish Ross Kemp, was quite good actually...not watching much at the moment. Trying to keep up with Lost still, but haven't found anything new for a while.

mad men and dirty sexy money i am trying at the moment , neither are amazing but seem watchable, mad men is by the guy who did sopranos and meant to be class , ive only watched a couple though.

ive also downloaded old phoenix nights and alan partridge again which are timeless! and harry hills tv burp is probs the funniest show on tv

Watching Brass Eye atm, pretty funny

Theres a lecture on American mini tv series 2m0z at uni, might go n be like big up da Corner