Looking For A New TV Show

Just finished watching 2nd season of the Unit which is okay. i'm sucker for anything slightly "television" i'm watching survivor/celebrity apprentice right now...kinda sad. Underbelly - An Australian gangster series is meant to be good but i havent seen any of it yet because i live in Melbourne where the court case relating to the actual tv show has barred it being show in Victoria....only time i will be jealous of the sydney siders...
and yes i watch anything but i wont watch sarah chronicles mish mash...lost me in the first episode

I've been watching all of the Sarah Connor Chronicles (for some unknown reason)....it sucks.

watched 'the fixer' last night on itv..was quite good, got some good actors in it also

It's not really so much of a new tv show, but i reckon you should try watch the Weakest Link - WAGS and Glamour girls....some of the women on there are so stupid! Funny as though it's on BBC Iplayer now.

started watchin Curb your enthusiasm a bit lately...pretty good :D

It's not really so much of a new tv show, but i reckon you should try watch the Weakest Link - WAGS and Glamour girls....some of the women on there are so stupid! Funny as though it's on BBC Iplayer now.

Yeh saw the end of it. They are right thick *****. It's unbelievable how little some of them knew.

is Curd good? i watched the 1st ep and it was very meh

might start the West Wing 2mz

Curb is quite good...I think you've gota watch a few episdodes all the way thru to begin to appreciate it...its not for everyone tho. A lot of it is improvised stuff, some of the storylines and premises make me cringe...quite like it though.

The Inbetweeners is pretty good, when I first watched it I thought it was going to be ****, but it wasn't.

And, Monty Python's Flying Circus xD

Yeah I've warmed to the Inbetweeners as well. Not the greatest, thought it was aab at first but I like it now

Yeh i have seen the inbetweeners and its gt better each time