Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Hull City im in my first season and I need a pacefull striker and a good defender.
Ive got 4.5 mil for each of them. Salary max is about 51,000 euros

Im Hull City im in my first season and I need a pacefull striker and a good defender.
Ive got 4.5 mil for each of them. Salary max is about 51,000 euros
zaki's fairly decent. try to loan macheda if you can. what sort of defender you need? full back? centre back? indicate clearly so that we can help you

Zaki doesnt want to come to Hull =/
you should try and sign Macheda from Man Utd he i playing awsome for my newcastle team at the moment... if u wanted to find out how he has been playing for me please visit my thread 'getting newcastle in to the prem and beyond'

Last edited:
I need a good MR to replace Arshavin. Money isnt really a problem but dont go to high XD
Jesus Navas didnt want to come (40 mil +) and Alexis Sanchez is about 30mil +
Btw Im with Arsenal first season

I need a good MR to replace Arshavin. Money isnt really a problem but dont go to high XD
Jesus Navas didnt want to come (40 mil +) and Alexis Sanchez is about 30mil +
Btw Im with Arsenal first season

Obasi is a bargain for 10m, he works wonders ;)

If money isn't a problem, try to get Juan Manuel Mata to play left midfield and stick Theo Walcott on the right. You could also try Chinedu Obasi, but it's a gamble because he's excellent at striker and right winger, but not tried him at MR.

in my 2nd season as West Brom manager in the EPL have 8.25mil and need to strengthen just about everywhere LOL
who are some cheapies to look at? would like a keeper better than Scott Carson, Need a CD better than Jonas Olsson, LB thats better than Ibrahima Faye, a RB better than Gianni Zuiverloon, a MC that rivals Robert Koren, a DM better than Sergio Matabueno and a striker thats better than Ismael Miller (currently looking at Louis Saha so maybe someone to partner him)

Need a solid CB for championship budget of around 1 million. Age not too important preferably not over 30

Need both a Rb and Cb for stockport, just got promoted to championship. 3M budget.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back