Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a solid CB for championship budget of around 1 million. Age not too important preferably not over 30
if you are in your 1st season: jorge andrade/sol campbell (both over 30 but pretty decent)

I need a decent striker someone to play next to Van Persie and Dzeko not a winger but a striker
My budget is 20 million euros and Im playing with Arsenal ;p

Hi I need a young cheap CB that develops into prem quality, is Beevers any good on FM10, any other suggestions? thanks

Hi guys I need 1 or 2 good premiership quality CB for my southampton team. Also a good lone striker to be in front of Vuckic, will Cardozo work? His stats look amazing.

Also, anyone trained Eduardo Salvio to play as a striker and it paid off? He seems to be a natural striker in real life so i'm trying to match it in fm10.

Recently started a new game with Newcastle.
Top of the league
I need a back up striker for Ameobi as Carroll and Ranger are long absentees with injuries.
Im just coming up to Januray.

I dont have any money.
So mainly loans or Free's.

Any help appreciated.
Quick reply.

Thanks

am a 21 yrs old boy ,am in Ghana,am also a player in a club called liberty professionals,i would like to have this opportunity to play in your team.will send my football pictures and football clips if you give me the opportunity.thnx

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

am a 21 yrs old boy ,am in Ghana,am also a player in a club called liberty professionals,i would like to have this opportunity to play in your team.will send my football pictures and football clips if you give me the opportunity.thank

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

am a 21 yrs old boy ,am in Ghana,am also a player in a club called liberty professionals,i would like to have this opportunity to play in your team.will send my football pictures and football clips if you give me the opportunity.thank

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Need a good centre back. spending around £500k for leauge 1 side

Try Khalifa Sankaré, plays for Mons a Belgian Second League side.

he guys looking for a few good cheap players for oldham athletic in league one.
transfer budget is only 20k bearing in mind!
thanks for your help!

Need a full back who can play left or right for Milan. Have 5m left to spend.

Im Cambridge United and wondered if anyone those some good free players for the blue square. :)

Hi, im looking for an AML. About 20-24 ish, preferably english but not vital, and as cheep as you can find?
Thanks.

Im CSKA Moscow first season, first window, i dont know what players i need, anyone care to tells me, must be some CSKA moscowers out there? lol

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Right i need a centre mid and a cb with around 12mil for cska

Im CSKA Moscow first season, first window, i dont know what players i need, anyone care to tells me, must be some CSKA moscowers out there? lol

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Right i need a centre mid and a cb with around 12mil for cska

Skjelbred(spelling) from rosenborg is a bargain for 1-2m and Diego Lugano for cb for about 8m, he can play at the highest level and was a rock for my arsenal team

id like a young promising centre back who would come to sunderland, and is good enough to play in europe

madrid just offered me £24mill for Evra, i'm thinking about accepting but at the moment the only decent LB i have is Fabio.
Anyone you can suggest i could get for around £15mill?

Marcelo? but pay over 48months to balance finances that way u get more money to use, sakho

Im looking for a poacher (striker ofc). Money isnt important Im Arsenal first season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back