Thanks mate, just beat Fulham 4-1 after taking you and Raikan's advice, hopefully this will kickstart our season!

YAY!! lol good luck will follow i have a passion for newcastle stories lol morgan schniederlin his for newcastle m8 and suits the team perfectly as DLP look at hiim in jan 5 mill he cost my in summer though as i got rid of cisse and gutierrez lol i hate jonas gutierrez lmao

Thanks mate, just beat Fulham 4-1 after taking you and Raikan's advice, hopefully this will kickstart our season!

YAY!! lol good luck will follow i have a passion for newcastle stories lol morgan schniederlin is awsome for newcastle m8 and suits the team perfectly as DLP look at hiim in jan 5 mill he cost my in summer though as i got rid of cisse and gutierrez lol i hate jonas gutierrez lmao and with ba found i dint need cisse you have kewke too lol

View attachment 307414
November - And... THEY'RE OFF!

English Premier League
Newcastle 4-1 Fulham
Ben Arfa, Nem, Cabaye, Gouffran
MOTM: Hatem Ben Arfa

Europa League Group I
Newcastle 1-3 Sporting Lisbon
Cisse
MOTM: Moussa Sissoko

English Premier League
Newcastle 6-0 Reading
Gouffran (3), Cabaye, Nem, Debuchy
MOTM: Yoan Gouffran

English Premier League
Newcastle 1-0 Stoke
Ben Arfa

Europa League Group I
Kiryat Shmona 0-3 Newcastle
Sa. Ameobi, Cisse, Williamson
MOTM: Sammy Ameobi

English Premier League
Aston Villa 1-2 Newcastle
Nem, Sissoko

English Premier League
Newcastle 0-2 Chelsea
MOTM: Massadio Haidara

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 307423

My view: FINALLY! Our season has finally got going. Sissoko has been terrific, he's run pretty much every game (apart from Chelsea), he looks a different player to the crappy waste of space that played in the first few games of the season. Gouffran has been a revelation and has been keeping Cisse out of the side. Also, we're still in the C1C and Europa League. Great stuff.

View attachment 307426

nice mate :) what tactic are you using now?

nice skin too :p

View attachment 307684
December - Who put the ball in the Mackem's Net? Super Yoan Gouffran

Capital One Cup Quarter Final
Spurs 2-0 Newcastle
MOTM: Tim Krul

Europa League Group I
Newcastle 2-0 Metalist Kharkiv
Gouffran, Anita
MOTM: Vurnon Anita

English Premier League
Newcastle 2-1 Liverpool
Debuchy, Cisse
MOTM: Mapou Yanga Mbiwa

English Premier League
Wigan 2-2 Newcastle
Cisse, Perch
MOTM: Papiss Cisse

English Premier League
Man City 2-2 Newcastle
Kweuke, Sissoko

English Premier League
Newcastle 2-1 Norwich
Cisse (2)

English Premier League
Sunderland 2-3 Newcastle
Kweuke, Gouffran (2)
MOTM: Yoan Gouffran

English Premier League
Newcastle 2-2 Arsenal
Sa. Ameobi, Williams

English Premier League
Norwich 2-1 Newcastle
Nem
MOTM: Fabricio Collocini

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 307685

My view: A good month overall. The defeat to Norwich and being eliminated from the C1C was disappointing, but our comebacks against City and Norwich at home were good, not to mention the win at Sunderland! My only real concern was the fact that we had no league clean sheets in the whole of December.

League Table
View attachment 307686

View attachment 308360January - Manager of the Month

English Premier League
Newcastle 4-1 Swansea
Debuchy, Cisse (2), Williams

FA Cup 3rd Round
Nottingham Forest 2-1 Newcastle
Sa. Ameobi

English Premier League
Newcastle 6-1 West ham
Nem (3), Sissoko, Ben Arfa, Santon
MOTM: Wellington Nem

English Premier League
Newcastle 5-1 Southampton
Ben Arfa, Sissoko (2), Cabaye, Nem

English Premier League
West Ham 0-4 Newcastle
Williams, Sa. Ameobi, Gouffran, Nem
MOTM: Wellington Nem

English Premier League
Newcastle 2-0 West Brom
Sa. Ameobi (2)

English Premier League
QPR 0-2 Newcastle
Sa, Ameobi (2)

AWARD WINNERS!
View attachment 308371View attachment 308372View attachment 308373

My view: A fantastic month! We're sitting pretty in the top 4 for the first time this season, Wellington Nem is really coming into his own, and due to the absences of Kweuke and Cisse for AFCON Sammy Ameobi has taken his chance in the first team and I'll be keeping him in the starting XI even when they return. Great month, but Man United up next, hoping they don't burst our bubble.

I'm sorry for not posting guys, I was away for 5 days in Greece and I played through the rest of the season, I did amazing, but I won't tell you the extent of my successes. I'll post a Season review up soon because tbh I cannot be arsed to do all the months.

View attachment 310909

Barclays Premier League - Season 2012/13 Review

Winners: Chelsea
Champions League: Liverpool, Newcastle, Spurs
Europa League: Arsenal, Man United, Everton
Relegated: Fulham, Reading, Aston Villa
Overachievers: Newcastle (3rd place)
Underachievers: Man United (6th place)
Manager of the Year: Rafa Benitez (Chelsea)
Player of the Year: Michu
Young Player of the Year: Wellington Nem

Newcastle
Transfers IN:
Michu - £17m - Scored 25 goals and got 12 assists last season, wanted out of Swansea. Maybe overpaid but he is lethal
Kevin Strootman - £20m - Again perhaps overpaid but most of it was in installments, plus I needed a replacement after Vurnon Anita's £20m release clause was activated by Chelski.
Petr Cech - £10m - Awesome goalkeeper and can still go for another 5-6 years, IMO a steal at £10m. Was on transfer list
Frank Lampard - Free - He is awesome. His stats are all great, and to pick him up for free is great deal. Will bring experience to our young squad, also has experience in the UCL.
Steffano Raggi - £1.4m compensation fee - OMG. 5 star regen signed from Roma, Will be awesome, if you want a screenshot of him then ask on the thread :)
Nicolas Audren - £1.1m compensation fee - 3 and a half star regen, but his stats are macth engine gold. Will probably sell for profit .

TRANSFERS OUT:
Vurnon Anita - £20m - Chelski activated his release clause. A decent price if you ask me.
Ryan Taylor - £2.5m - Not Champions League quality. Farmed out to newly promoted Cardiff.
Haris Vuckic, JJ Hooper, Nile Ranger, Marcus Maddison, and many others (CBA) went out for 1st team experience.

MORE TO FOLLOW!

If it's OK with you guys, I'm going to start doing 1/2 season updates only as I simply don't have enough spare time to update on each month :(

Good to see that you turned your season around mate :) It will be interesting to see how you do in the Champions League.

NOOOOO!!! Why did you sell Anita?? He is the best B2B midfielder in the game, not to mention the most versatile :(

A few tips:
- Go with a 4-4-2, either Modern Warfare or Nezza's super 442.
- Sign Mamadi Sidibe from stoke (around 200k) and have him tutor Adam Campbell to raise his determination to 20.

Great story so far. I always enjoy a good Newcastle story.

Last edited: