lordofavp

Reaction score

NoStrikers Tactic
by Lordofavp..created for the latest patch

Formation:

As you can see this tactic does not use the positions of the strikers.

Training & Shouts:
Training is left at its default settings and I do not use any shouts

Results:

My defence is not the best therefore I dont expect to keep loads of clean sheets.

League Table:

Team Stats:

As you can see from the team stats that all members of the team assist in the goals and that the pass completion ratio is 80% or above for all players that have been used.

Match Stats:

View attachment 312736View attachment 312737View attachment 312738View attachment 312739

I have also tested this tactic with Chelsea and here some screenshots on how I got on:

Results:
View attachment 312740

League Table:
View attachment 312741

As you can see that with a strong team (team with really good midfield) this tactic performs better as it becomes more solid in the back.

Match Stats:
View attachment 312747View attachment 312748View attachment 312749View attachment 312750

Download Link:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7576

I have made two versions of this tactic : one is very rigid and plays short passes, the other is very fluid and plays direct passes. (For me the best one is playing very rigid and short passes; however this will differ from team to team)

Within this file you will find both version of the tactic.

I hope everyone enjoys this tactic and has fun using it.
Do not expect that by using this tactic that it will be successful for everyone as FM 13 is very unpredictable.

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know that I will be posting all my future tactics from now-on only on this thread rather than creating a new thread for each tactic.

well i want test it in npower league 2 whit plymouth ......i post my result later...

the best tactic i have ever download!! i was worried about the no striker issue but now my team (schalke) is having a lot of more clear cut chances than ever before!! and scoring goals! thanks man!!!

the best tactic i have ever download!! i was worried about the no striker issue but now my team (schalke) is having a lot of more clear cut chances than ever before!! and scoring goals! thanks man!!!

thanks for the positive feedback much appreciated..

Here are some screenshots after the 1st Season with Athletic was completed.

Results:
View attachment 313242

League Table:
View attachment 313251

Spanish Cup:
View attachment 313268View attachment 313269
This was 2nd time in the season that I beat Barca.

UEFA Cup:
View attachment 313270View attachment 313271View attachment 313272
I was quite pleased with how far my team got. Also, as you can see my side knocked out Man Utd.

Transfers:
View attachment 313273

In addition, my side never lost against either Real Madrid or Barcelona which I found to be amazing.

Last edited:
Great results. Defence looks brilliant. Looking at the op, I'm guessing Llorente didn't really fit in?

Great results. Defence looks brilliant. Looking at the op, I'm guessing Llorente didn't really fit in?

I played him out of position the whole time...as I dont have enough good players as Athletic can only sign basque players

looks great mate! 15 goals conceeded 1st season with athletic in la liga is awesome! im a fan of this formation, posted a tactic that used it and had very good results in the previous patch. struggled away to bigger teams though. gonna give this a try :)

jut 2 little things, match prep and are u using OI?

looks great mate! 15 goals conceeded 1st season with athletic in la liga is awesome! im a fan of this formation, posted a tactic that used it and had very good results in the previous patch. struggled away to bigger teams though. gonna give this a try :)

cheers dude......much appreciated....

ive only played two games, but having played this formation before, all i can say is, simply brilliant mate! it is very similar to my approach, but you have just done it better lol. i now see that i overcomplicated things by trying to give different roles to the 3 AMC's, so each would play a different part in the team. giving all 3 the same settings is simply brilliant! it opens up so many more offensive possibilities, where any one can set up goals and any one can finish goals, instead of having specific players for these roles. i used 2 TM with "run onto ball" (can be done in classic tactics) and a playmaker, which i thought worked very well, but you've taken it to another evel with this. especially with the defensive consistency to go with the offensive prowess. congrats! the way you've set this up gives the tactic more dimensions, whereas mine focused passing through the middle, although it was dangerous on the wings too with very offensive full backs. i will continue to use the tactic and post some results soon :)

now ill make my team, already invited lots team for friendlies. vs weak middle teams, game game every 3 days in pre-season. have 12.should be enought for being almost fluid with tactic, tomorrow ill post results. im excited to try this formation. never used before