Loss at Everton concerns Ferguson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson concedes the 3-1 defeat at Everton could damage his side's bid to reclaim the Premier League title.

More...

You should be concerned SAF, your 4 points behind and only 2 points ahead of 3rd, one loss could put you 3rd and 7 points behind 1st.

You should be concerned SAF, your 4 points behind and only 2 points ahead of 3rd, one loss could put you 3rd and 7 points behind 1st.
oO) Excuse me if i don't **** myself that we are 4 points behind.:S

It's not that bad a position, we could still win the league and even if we don't it will be the first time in four season. We're not going to win it ever year.:P

I never said it was a bad positionat the momentbut if you lose a game and others win it could be.

United should have gotten ahead of Chelsea during the African Cup of Nations.

Now they have Drogba back, among others, and I can't see them losing it now. I think it's a fight for second place between United and Arsenal.

If Arsenal didn't lose RVP, it could be a totally different story right now.

Chelsea will win the league, this loss has made that very possible now. Even if Arsenal had RVP back. they still would not be top.

Chelsea will win the league, this loss has made that very possible now. Even if Arsenal had RVP back. they still would not be top.

You could argue that, but it's a possibility that they would be. He's probably their only other 'top-class' player alongside Fabregas.

I personally think if Arsenal had RVP, it'd be sitting as:

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. United

But who knows, it's possible that RVP may have played terribly and made Arsenal do even worse.

i think it is still very open. dnt forgot chelsea have to go to Old trafford yet witch is going to be difficult.

i still going to say utd. but it will be hard. chelsea could always get side tracked by ambrahovics Love for champions league football. ancelloti might rest players for tht competition

You could argue that, but it's a possibility that they would be. He's probably their only other 'top-class' player alongside Fabregas.

I personally think if Arsenal had RVP, it'd be sitting as:

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. United

But who knows, it's possible that RVP may have played terribly and made Arsenal do even worse.

I agree with this, RVP has been out for a couple of months already and we are a tiny 2 points away from Man U now, I don't think I am over-estimating his abilities by suggesting if he was in the team then past results would have been a bit better, in fact, I think we would have accumulated more than 2 additional points had he been fit.

Yeah you could say that but I just don't think Arsenal have the bottle (mentally) to win the league with or without RVP. It's a shame because the technical ability is there.

Im very happy. Utd fans can say we still have to go to old trafford but you seem to forget we have a sensational record at old trafford. When rooney isent on song utd dont play simple as that.

such a sensational record you havent won there for 3 seasons know is it. oir maybe even 4

Since when do you have a 'sensational record' at Old Trafford?

I believe we have the best record against utd then any other top flight team.

Back