Loss at Everton concerns Ferguson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 2K
United did not buy the required replacements in the summer. Valencia has been good, better than I expected but if you multiply him by 12 then maybe you have Ronaldo. Also Tevez was never properly replaced, lets face it even SAF has given up on Owen.

valencia wasnt bought to replace ronaldo, no-one could replace ronaldo.

Anyone i think chelsea will lose points this year still, there is always shocks in the prem. they lost to wigan, would you of predicted that?

I think Chelsea should be doing better. United lost Tevez and Ronnie, Arsenal have been without RVP, Liverpool well what can I say there. Chelsea have the same squad with a few additions, they should be running away with it.

Chelsea had a lot of players out in January with the ACN, and Essien has been injured for the majority of the season. I wouldn't say they should be running away with it.

valencia wasnt bought to replace ronaldo, no-one could replace ronaldo.

Anyone i think chelsea will lose points this year still, there is always shocks in the prem. they lost to wigan, would you of predicted that?

Well, why won't it happen to United? You might lose to someone unexpected.

i never said we wouldnt frankie. just it has been said tht chelsea are basically not going to lose to other teams, apart from utd.

i will for one be very very very shocked if tht is the only game they lose/drop points.

I know Valencia wasn't a direct replacement but money needed to be spent. Man Utd can be outplayed at times this season, the central midfield is screaming out for a playmaker, Fletcher, Carrick and Grandpa Scholes are all well and good but there's been so many times where you lot have lacked creativity.

Yawn that argument was boring. My predictions -

1st: Liverpool
2nd: Manchester City
3rd: Tottenham
4th Portsmouth

:)

Back