Loss at Everton concerns Ferguson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 2K
Im very happy. Utd fans can say we still have to go to old trafford but you seem to forget we have a sensational record at old trafford. When rooney isent on song utd dont play simple as that.
so if you have such a good record what has happened in the past 2 seasons?

This is how the league will finish

1st- Man Utd
2nd -Arsenal
3rd- Chelsea

If we are the only team then surely that is something special. Im pretty confident simple as that we easily have the better sqaud, its chelsea vs rvp fitness vs rooney for the tittle

sorry but tht is rubbish. how can you say youve easily got the better squad. cause we lost 2 players. we are still a heaveywieght of europe. i cant wait to we lift 3 trophies this year. your never going to hear the end of it.

end off

If we are the only team then surely that is something special. Im pretty confident simple as that we easily have the better sqaud, its chelsea vs rvp fitness vs rooney for the tittle
In other words it's drogba vs rooney vs fabregas for the title and chelsea don't have a better squad

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

And... Where do you think Chelsea will lose points.?
old trafford, anfield, white hart lane and maybe agaisnt man city next weekend and think the only points man utd might drop are against man city

Personally, I think Chelsea are the hardest team to beat this year.

They are certainly the only team in the PL I think Fulham can't beat.

but saying that didnt they lose to wigan, so if they have a off day, there defintely there for the taking

I think Chelsea should be doing better. United lost Tevez and Ronnie, Arsenal have been without RVP, Liverpool well what can I say there. Chelsea have the same squad with a few additions, they should be running away with it.

I think Chelsea should be doing better. United lost Tevez and Ronnie, Arsenal have been without RVP, Liverpool well what can I say there. Chelsea have the same squad with a few additions, they should be running away with it.

Yer i agree with this we should be doing better but we still have a better sqaud than utd and arsenal. Watching games i personly feel we miss essien and when he plays we play our best football without a dout.

old trafford, anfield, white hart lane and maybe agaisnt man city next weekend and think the only points man utd might drop are against man city

Old Trafford - If they are going to lose points, they will lose them here, Rooney and Drogba, by for the 2 best strikers in the premiership at the moment, so we should see a few goals, but i don't think they will lose points here.

Anfield - No, i can't see us winning Vs Chelsea, there have been very strong this season, and we have not been at our best, so i think they will win that maybe 1-0, 2-0.

White Hart Lane - Derby game, so both teams will be up for it, yes Spurs are good enough to beat Chelsea, but i don't think they will, Chelsea will be to strong for them.

City Of Manchester - No, they have all the money, and big names, but they have lost some easy game this season, they don't look right as a team, yet. I don't think they will match Chelsea, just yet.

For the rest of the season, i can only see Man Utd taking points off them, and then Man Utd will have to win most/all of there game, to win the league.

Old Trafford - If they are going to lose points, they will lose them here, Rooney and Drogba, by for the 2 best strikers in the premiership at the moment, so we should see a few goals, but i don't think they will lose points here.

Anfield - No, i can't see us winning Vs Chelsea, there have been very strong this season, and we have not been at our best, so i think they will win that maybe 1-0, 2-0.

White Hart Lane - Derby game, so both teams will be up for it, yes Spurs are good enough to beat Chelsea, but i don't think they will, Chelsea will be to strong for them.

City Of Manchester - No, they have all the money, and big names, but they have lost some easy game this season, they don't look right as a team, yet. I don't think they will match Chelsea, just yet.

For the rest of the season, i can only see Man Utd taking points off them, and then Man Utd will have to win most/all of there game, to win the league.

At Old Trafford .... We Will See (A)
At Anfield ..... I see Gerrard doing us a favour :D
At City Of Manchester... Tevez shows his love for United scoring a hat-trick (K)

At Old Trafford .... We Will See (A)
At Anfield ..... I see Gerrard doing us a favour :D
At City Of Manchester... Tevez shows his love for United scoring a hat-trick (K)

Although I would love to see City beat Chelsea and improve our chances of 4th I just cant see it happening. We are terrible away from home and up against the strongest squad in England I personally dont think we stand a chance unfortunately.

As for the title race itself I think Chelsea have it all to lose and they have experience on their side so I dont see them dropping too many points. It is a two horsed race in my opinion. Chelsea and United.

Yes Arsenal are very strong side and could very well put up a good fight but out of the 3 Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal they are the only ones I see potentially dropping key points.

Man Utd are strong and wont drop many points but they still have Chelsea and us to play. The derby will be a great match and I can very well see a draw coming. As for Chelsea they have the strength to beat every team in this league even on an off day. The only teams they really need to worry about performing to their best against is Tottenham, Liverpool and Utd.

I just dont see Chelsea losing it.

Why so pessimistic about your game against Chelsea???
Everything is possible!
There's pessimistic and there's realistic. If the reality of the situation is negative, how does that make you pessimistic

I do hope that he will do us a favour definately but if we are to win the title, we shouldn't have to rely on others to help us out

I do hope that he will do us a favour definately but if we are to win the title, we shouldn't have to rely on others to help us out
Yes! Now Ferdinand is back and Vidic aswell! We need to perform against West Ham!

Back