Lots Of Questions (Intelligent Player, Ganso?, Strike Partner for RVP, + More)

I play with two CM's. I want him to provide a little defensive cover, as well as provide killer balls and create chances.

then go with the players I mentioned above as the box to box players :) they are equally adept at defending as they are attacking....

Martinez got recommended to me by Fabregas, so im going to get him! Thanks a lot for your help.!

Sorry for reviving this thread, but who should I get?

Moussa Sissoko, or Javi Martinez? They are both almost exactly identical. Sissoko is more technical while Martinez is better in the air.

Personally, I'd get Moussa Sissoko. Whats wrong with Wilshere and Ramsey though?

In my main save, in 2017, Sissoko has for the last 5 years got 12-17 assists every year and 4-8 goals. This is not in the Premier League though, and I haven't signed him, because he is getting too old on my save.

Also for young striker look at Ishak Belfodil. Developed into the best striker in my game, he has 14 dribbling, 16finishing, 16 first touch, but it is his mental and physical attributes that make him awesome. 17pace, 20strength. He makes an awesome poacher or target man. In the prem in his first season 2016/2017, he scored 36goals 7 assists in 30games before he was injured.

I want to use them sparringly to avoid burnout. And on the first season they aren't good enough. Plus, Ramsey only just recovered from injury on my save.