LovanoFM & coolmcool's Pass the Parcel Save [ Need 1 ]

LovanoFM

Reaction score
We are going to be playing as Napoli so if anyone wants to play with us then just put it in the replies and let us know how active you are.

I dont mind giving this a go but only if its 6 months per player??

Cool can vouch for me eh mate? :p lol

We have gone for Hand of god! Thanks for offering though mate

I never seen his reply mate??

Only reason i said i would because you had no replies.

Let T1LL1E take the spot mate !! My 5 nights are coming up soon so I won't get the chance to play as much for a week

No problem buddy, I doubt its going ahead at the moment anyway me and cool are playing our own saves hehe!

Napoli

View attachment 426365

Summer Transfer Window - 2013

Season Expectations

View attachment 426364

So defence was definitly our weak spot and i think you can already tell who Lovano thought i should go for as Cannavaro is our second best centre back and is getting on a bit now.

Players In

Bryan Oviedo - DL/ML - Loan

View attachment 426363

Eder Balanta - DLC - ?6.75million

View attachment 426361

Ezequiel Munoz - DC - ?5.5million

View attachment 426360

Transfer History

View attachment 426359

i dont know what is happening with the screenshots as they are definitely there when i wrote the post and when i go to edit it too.

Napoli FC

View attachment 426321

August/September 2013

Higuain Out For 3 Months

View attachment 426319

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 426318

A tough group as there is no easy team and no giant team just 4 very similar sides, We were 4th seeds aswell.

Aug/Sep Fixtures

View attachment 426316

A topsy turvy start to the season as the likes of Pandev, Higuain and Inler all miss the first 2 months due to injuries. our makeshift striker Zapata has had a wonderful start though.

League Table

View attachment 426314

Currently in 7th place but it means little at this point of the season but nobody has started that strongly with a surprise package sat top of the table.

Player Stats

View attachment 426311

The former Premier League bad boys sit top of the goals charts with 5 each while none of our players have really shone.​

Napoli FC

View attachment 426305

October/November 2013

Dominate Against Lazio And Lose To Two Penalties And Have A Player Sent Off

View attachment 426304

Oct/Nov Fixtures

View attachment 426303

A very good month as we win 5 league games out of 7 and start October and end November with impressive wins in the Champions League. Its all to play for in the final Champions League group match against Benfica.

League Table

View attachment 426302

Our impressive form in the league sees us into 2nd place on joint points with league leaders Lazio

Player Stats

View attachment 426301

Nobody is shining at the moment but im just glad to have Higuain back from injury and banging in a few goals for us already.

Napoli FC

View attachment 426285

December 2013

Top Our Champions League Group

View attachment 426284

Get A Favourable Draw Against Porto In Knockout Stages

View attachment 426283

December Fixtures

View attachment 426282

5 wins in a row this month as we break our record of 8 straight wins in a row.

League Table

View attachment 426281

Top of the table by 2 points as we move into the new year and i hand the save over to LovanoFM.

Team Stats

View attachment 426280

Player Stats

View attachment 426279

Player Of My 6 Months

View attachment 426278

Right so i have handed over the save to LovanoFM and he plans to carry on straight away.​

Hey mate, do you still need another person? If so I'm very interested.

View attachment 426264

January/February Round Up

View attachment 426261

Strong performances in the Italian Cup sees us advance into the finals against league high flyers Lazio. We also start our Champions League Knock-out round very positively with a 2-0 away win in Portugal against Porto. Despite the loss in the league against Fiorentina our form has been outstanding and it shows in the League standings.

League Table

View attachment 426260

We our dominating in the league at the moment 10 points clear however Lazio do have a game in hand. We are also scoring tonnes of goals.

Team Stats

View attachment 426253

We dominate the goals scored table and we also have the second best form in the last 6 games.

Player Stats

View attachment 426250
Higuian and Hamsik both sit in respectable postions in the Goals and Assists tables.

Transfers

In

Gaston Gil Romero - 5.25 million

View attachment 426239

Sergio Romero - Free

View attachment 426238

Out

Miguel Britos - 1.4 million (Atalanta)

Gaston Gil Romero - Loan (Sassuolo)

Dries Mertens - 2.3 million (Roma)

Last edited:
Ah Fiorentina did the double over us! Higuain looks like he is doing amazing and being 3rd in the golden boot race after missing the first 3 months of the season is brilliant.

View attachment 426233

March/April Round Up

View attachment 426215

We beat Arsenal in the Quarter Finals of the CL however Marseille dominate us in France 4-1 after we won 1-0 at home. We continue our league unbeaten run as it rises to 20.

League Table

View attachment 426214

16 points clear with three games left in the league.

Team Stats

View attachment 426212

A total domination of the league which shows in the goals table as we top it scoring 85.

Player Stats

View attachment 426211

Hamsik has been doing very well in the league assisting 13 and scoring 15 he is definitely a contender for player of the season.

View attachment 425891

May Round Up

View attachment 425890

A strong end to the season winning every game convincingly including the Italian Cup Final in which we beat Lazio 2-0.

League Table

View attachment 425889

Our first season in charge and we dominate the league only four points away from the big three digits. We also had an amazing goal difference.

Team Stats

View attachment 425888

We dominated the goals scored table and we also came joint 1st in the goals conceded table with only 29 going past Reina.

Player Stats

View attachment 425887

Despite Higuain being injured he still managed to score 17 goals which is absolutely fantastic. One of the reasons behind this could have been Marek Hamsik who ended up getting 14 assists.

If your still having problems with the screenshots cool I know why ! It only happens because of certain characters in people's names eg highain has a dash above his surname !! Just simply rename the image something like 01, or 02 or whatever before uploading then it will work fine!! Great work by the way lads keep it up :)

Awesome start to the season you two, very unlucky in the Champions League.