LovanoFM & coolmcool's Pass the Parcel Save [ Need 1 ]

Hi guys, I have been told by Coolmcool and Lovano that I am the third person to be in this save. I will not let anyone down and I plan on building on the others success and taking the team up to the next level.

View attachment 488528

July:

First proper month in charge after Lovano and Coolmcool created a dominating team. I was thinking in the save whether or not I was good enough to continue this save, for the next 6 IG months atleast. I was especially worried after the second and third pre-season games.

View attachment 425292View attachment 425293

Luckily our pre-season form was restored and we did very well in our remaining games. We also won the Super Cup against the previous seasons finalists Lazio. This will hopefully be the first of many trophies I hope to win.

View attachment 425290View attachment 425289

Transfers:
View attachment 425288

August:

A good month with only two games in it. Two comfortable 2-1 wins although one of my transfer targets, Odion Ighalo, nearly gave me a heart atack if it wasn't for our 'Keeper Sergi Romero.

View attachment 425287

I'm glad that Insigne is on goal-scoring form and he is my player of the first two months. I'll be back later with September and October and hopefully November and/or December will come tonight/ tomorrow morning (GMT)!​

Last edited:
Last edited:
What skin is that ur using bluebirdboi ?

Right i have the save now, started to do the first couple of months last night but it bugged out and now im struggling to do the same winter transfer window buisness. ******! Should get first post up tomorrow .

Winter Transfer Window

Well i really struggled to shift any players and had to settle for a few loans and hope that LovanoFM can do some much needed trimming of the squad in the summer.

I brought in 3 Premier League players for a combined ?22million and i feel i got all 3 for bargain prices due to them being transfer listed.

David Luiz - DC

View attachment 423270

Cheick Tiote - CM

View attachment 423269

Best Buy - Luke Shaw - DL

View attachment 423268

Transfer History

View attachment 423267

Nice transfers there.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk