LovanoFM

Reaction score
So I thought I would treat myself by making a story due to my exam success this morning:D. I looked through teams and thought that Cardiff would be a good side to manage.

View attachment 380191

-Meet the squad-

---Goalkeepers---

View attachment 380192

The goalkeepers are decent at the moment but I think I will have to strengthen this position maybe next season.

---Defenders---

View attachment 380193

Some decent defenders such as new signings Medel and Caulker. Not the strongest so I may look at loaning in a few players.

---Midfielders---

View attachment 380194

This area is probably the strongest with the likes of Bellamy and Mutch. Maybe in need of a new CM and LM I have nearly done a deal with Spurs to loan Townsend.

---Strikers---

View attachment 380195

This is probably the best part of the side. A good mix between youth and experience. Mason and Cornelius look like the starting two at the moment. Maybe off loading the rest of the strikers and buying this amazing youngster I found called Neal Maupay, not alot of people use him so im pushing the boat out here.

Will follow.
In real life medel is a nutter!
I reckon Maupay would be a good signing.

View attachment 380200

---Players in---

Andros Townsend - Loan

Titus Bramble - Free

Will Hughes - 6.5M

---Players out---

Rudy Gestede - 1M

Ben Turner - 2M
--------------------------------------------------------------

Some decent business in the transfer market im most happy about snapping up Will Hughes nice and early. 5 million over 48 months but I can deal with that. We offloaded two strikers that were not needed which put a nice bit of money back in the bank.

View attachment 380201

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE FIRST MONTH OF FIXTURES!

View attachment 380206

Cardiff 4 - 2 Man Utd
A decent start to the season beating Man Utd 4-2 at home. Cornelius impressing the fans on his debut scoring two goals.

Newcastle 2 - 0 Cardiff
Cisse is so good on this game and I don't actually know why haha. Don't expect to win alot of away games so im going to try and make our Stadium a Fortress.

Bournemouth 1 - 3 Cardiff
A decent start to the cup campaign dominating the Championship side away. Hoping for a good cup run as it is good for money.

Good start mate. Unlucky not getting Mapauy but Bramble and Hughes should do a job

'Maupay' you say never heard of him, i will see if hes any good, Will Hughes is a beast

View attachment 380261

---September---

View attachment 380268

Cardiff 4 - 0 West Ham

Great Result against the Hammers putting four past them.

Southampton 1 - 3 Cardiff

Cornelius adding another goal to his tally in a very surprising win to be honest at St.Marys.

Cardiff 1 - 0 Swansea

Doing what I said we had to do and that was keep on winning on at home to ensure we maximise our point tally.

Cardiff 2 - 1 Reading

Two goals before half time was enough to secure a victory and advance into the 4th round.

Aston Villa 0 - 1 Cardiff

A nice away win against a young villa side. Caulker heading home from a corner just after half time gave us the win.

---League Table---

View attachment 380272

****** ****! Didn't expect us finishing top after the first two months. I am not going to start getting happy though as it hasn't really started yet.

---Capital One Cup 4th Round---

View attachment 380276

A hard draw against the Special Ones Chelsea.

'Maupay' you say never heard of him, i will see if hes any good, Will Hughes is a beast

Not seen many people use him so I thought why not go a little extravagant:D

Hughes is a monster yah

Not seen many people use him so I thought why not go a little extravagant:D

Hughes is a monster yah
To be fair everyone buys Maupay because of the potential but have we ever seen him reach it on a story here? Ive never seen him 6 or 7 years into the game would be interesting if you play him a lot

To be fair everyone buys Maupay because of the potential but have we ever seen him reach it on a story here? Ive never seen him 6 or 7 years into the game would be interesting if you play him a lot

I never signed him dude look at my transfers!

---October---

View attachment 380313

A very good month here beating three top teams in the BPL. Joe Mason playing amazing netting 4 goals in the games.

Cardiff 1 - 0 Arsenal

A good result against the Arsenal scum.

Liverpool 2 - 4 Cardiff

Liverpool scored first in the 3rd minute and when your team isn't as good as them you automatically think uh oh this isn't going to go well but we played amazing after that.

Cardiff 2 - 0 Chelsea

Not lost a game at home yet which is very encouraging and Chelsea were the latest team to suffer defeat at the Cardiff City Stadium.

Nice results!
Btw, there are a few SS of Maupay developed in the Neal Maupay thread started by Raikan

View attachment 380452

---November---

View attachment 380455

Man City 3 - 2 Cardiff

We was so close to causing an upset here even though the journalists predicted us to win this game.

Cardiff 1 - 2 Sunderland

**** first defeat at home all season but that is definitely not going to dampen my hopes as Sunderland were very lucky to win this game.

Palace 1 - 2 Cardiff

Back to winning ways in this game. We started off slow but picked up the pace in the latter stages.

View attachment 380457

Chelsea 0 - 3 Cardiff

Wasn't expecting us to go to Stamford Bridge and win by 3 goals but what can I say. The special one was not so special today.

Norwich 1 - 1 Cardiff

Going into this game thinking no worries as we just beat Chelsea 3-0 away but the Canaries proved a tough task and we eventually held out for a point.

Cardiff 3 - 1 Hull

The fortress is back alive as we dominated Hull throughout the game which earned us a well deserved 3 points.

---League Table---

View attachment 380458

We are still up there in the top half which is amazing. My plans were to avoid relegation so I pretty sure im going to make that happen. Maybe European football is an option if our form carries on ? who knows.

---Capital one cup Quarter finals---

View attachment 380459

From Chelsea to United! FA are certainly not making it easy for us in this competition. Im feeling confident going into the game as the team is performing exceptionally well against the top teams.

View attachment 380524

---December---

View attachment 380525

Stoke 1 - 0 Cardiff

Stoke are always hard to beat in any save I play at home and they proved a tough task again as we lost 1-0.

Tottenham 0 - 1 Cardiff

Great result against a tough Spurs side. An early goal from Cornelius earned us the 3 points here.

Man Utd 4 - 2 Cardiff

Knocked out of the capital one cup against favourites to win the tournament so im not to bothered we done well to get past Chelsea.

Cardiff 3 - 2 West Brom

A great result against West Brom go get the 3 points. We went 3-0 u before Long scored two goals in the last 10 minutes.

Cardiff 2 - 1 Everton

Cornelius scored a very late goal to secure a win which was wasn't deserved if im being honest.

Fulham 1 - 4 Cardiff

Didn't expect to blitz Fulham 4-1 especially away but the boys played exceptionally well and proved that we shouldn't be the underdogs coming into the BPL.

Man Utd 3 - 0 Cardiff

Hernandez scored all three but one win out of two against they guys in the league is very good.

---League Table---

View attachment 380527

Still in a very decent position in the league but we are starting to drop points against the bigger teams in the league. Im not disappointed because anywhere in the middle of the table will suit me.​

View attachment 380595

---December---

View attachment 380597

A decent month only losing twice in the league and causing two upsets in the FA Cup.

View attachment 380603

Amazing result with Cornelius getting a hat trick.

View attachment 380604

Cornelius again the hero giving us the lead in a dramatic finish.

View attachment 380605

Disappointing result against Newcastle but they was favourites for the game so im not to bothered.

View attachment 380606

Bouncing back from the Newcastle game with a impressive win at home.

View attachment 380609

Mason's goal in the first half secured a point in this game.

View attachment 380610

What a come back! 2 goals late in the second half secured a great victory.

View attachment 380612

Arsenal eased to victory against us after we opened the scoring.

---League Table---

View attachment 380614

Still in a very decent position in the league going into the final 13/14 games. If we can get European football I am going to be over the moon.

---January Transfer Window---

View attachment 380616

Conway left on loan to Ipswich with a future fee of 975k. I nearly signed Abou Diaby on loan but he got an injury and failed his medical.

Some great results oh and love the new layout :D