Glad someone is finally doing a cardiff save but could you show, in a message or on here, all of your tactics. I was with them in 3rd place all season then we uncontrollably fell to 7th. I would like to see them so I can start again on Marshall's latest update.

---TRANSFERS---

IN

View attachment 381424

Some Decent signings here. Maupay will be used so people can see how he develops in 5/10 years time. Some decent loan signings that provide experience such as Alonso and Sinclair. Mignolet comes in as two of our keepers left the side. Peruzzi is going to be our new first team RB and Ramirez is an amazing player that can play all down the left side.

OUT

View attachment 381426

Hudson was ageing so I decided to let him go. Taylor was decreasing so I let him go. Mason wasn't cutting in last season so he was off to Norwich. I sold Adan on for 1.8m profit and Ukani for 600k profit.

FINANCES

View attachment 381427

The finances are doing well and this shows as we moved from 30th to 22nd in the Richest Clubs leaderboard.

How do you find out where you stand in rich list mate? On my Kyiv save i know finances are dropping for some reason (prob wages) and im curious to see where i stand

How do you find out where you stand in rich list mate? On my Kyiv save i know finances are dropping for some reason (prob wages) and im curious to see where i stand

Just comes up in the news for me

September, October & November

View attachment 475631

A very decent start in both the league and the group stage of the Europa League. Two 5-0 wins against APOEL is the highlight. The signings I made are doing very well and have fit straight into the team. Maupay is a goal machine and works well with Cornelius whilst Ramirez is a monster on the left side. My team is very strong and in about 2/3 more season I think I can make a very good push for the Champions League.

---League Table---

View attachment 475618

A very strong start to the premier league lets hope we can stay here by the end of the season :D.

---Europa League Group---

View attachment 475615

A decent performance so far in the group I already knew CSKA was going to be a tough task to overcome but APOEL and Lech should be easy opponents. We have already made light work of APOEL but Lech are up next if we can vs them then we are definitely going through.

November&December

View attachment 475564

Another two very strong months here. We qualified into the 1st knockout round of the Europa League with a 4-0 win against Lech and an unexpected thrashing off CSKA 5-0. We have started to suffer some defeats in the league which is not good for our league standing but as long as we don't drop down places to drastically.

---League Table---

View attachment 475561

The table is always tight at the top and this season isn't going to be an exception. We are sitting in 3rd place but Man Utd and Arsenal are two points behind with a game in hand. I will be happy if we get Europa League football again but Champions League football would be over achieving.

---Europa League---

View attachment 475557

A fantastic showing in the group stage finishing in second place. The 5-0 win against CSKA wasn't enough as we drew vs Lech and lost at home to CSKA.

1st Knockout Round Draw:

View attachment 475555

There is some very tough teams in the Europa League this season uncluding Juventus, Porto, Shakhtar and the list goes on and on. If we win against Hannover then we either play Juventus or Kyiv which is going to be very tough no matter what team we play. The board expect me to get to the 2nd knockout round so to get knocked out their wouldn't be to bad.

Atalanta and Bilbao in the Europa league! That would be a good final lol

Good luck with the rest of the season

how do i edit a team like i put it in another league

yeah how though how do i get onto it from where

---END OF SEASON REVIEW---

View attachment 475403View attachment 475402View attachment 475401

Overall, a very good season exceeding expectations in all competitions. However, we could have won the FA Cup, Europa League and the Premier League and we fell at the last hurdle in all of em. Losing to Arsenal in the FA Cup and Porto in the Euro Cup. We was 1st in the premier league until the final two games and we lost them both which is SO annoying.

---League Table---

View attachment 475399

The main thing is that we qualified for the Champions League next season which is great.

---Europa League Final---

View attachment 475398

A decent performance against a very strong Porto side I usually play them in the Champions League final in other saves. We did well to get here overcoming Hannover, Juventus, Liverpool and Benfica!

---FA Cup final---

View attachment 475397

The scumbag gooners just seemed to score a lucky goal and then have 10 players behind the ball.

---AWARDS---

Golden Glove - De Gea (Again)

Footballer of the year - Neal Maupay ( 22 goals, 7.62 avg rating )

Manager of the year - Wenger, Moyes, Lovano

Players player - Benteke

Players young player - Hazard, Alaba, Ramirez

Top Goalscorer - Benteke(23), Maupay(22), Cornelius(21)

View attachment 475396

Very pleasing to see Maupay and Ramirez getting awards in their debut seasons. Also very nice to see Maupay and Cornelius come 2nd and 3rd in top goalscorers because that looks like a very good partnership with Fierro as backup.

---Fabio Lovano---

View attachment 475395

I am doing very well as manager and I am looking forward to see how this team progresses.

I also have added Ter Stegen to the side on a bosman.