suhaj
kouman
gyaki
declan rudd
Alan martin
kostadinov
david grof
barrau

Nice to see so many replies on this thread, will do a list of some more findings later. ^^)

i signed kikin fonseca for leeds for 600k and a season later sold him for 6.5m

I signed Lars Stubhurg and have loaned him to my feeder club whilst he develops. Are there any keepers around who can do a job for a league 1 club (I'm Gillingham) straight away?

From a striker point of view I have signed Guillem Bauza from Swansea for £50k who is banging the goals in. I have used him before and sold him for £400k- not a bad return on investment.

Adam Watts from Fulham £0
Ben Wright from Peterborough (Loan)
Eccleston from Liverpool(Loan)
Ayala from Liverpool (Loan)
Jamie Day from Peterborough £0
***** Topp - Free
Maxime Chanot - Free
Pablo Ferreira - Free
O'Brien from Porstmouth - Free
Wiafe from Newcastle - Free
Ricci Scimeca - Free (2nd Season)

All on my oxford save and great signings

Gael Kakuta on loan in League One is fantastic! Check my story out to see!

Daniel Pacheco is also good on loan as well as Ritchie De Laet!

Try and get Zak Whitbread on a free transfer at the end of the first season aswell as Carl Magnay!

Whitbread and De Laet are a great partnership at the back

It seems easier to get quality youngsters on loan, even in the Conference. Im in my second season at Wrexham (admittedly a big BSP club), and at different times I've had Plessis, Corry Evans, Smalling, Pacheco, Ciaran Clark, Danny Rose, De laet, Jutkiewicz (sp, Everton striker) all on loan.

Elliot Parish is a decent shout as a keeper too

I'm playing with one of the lowest teams on the original database ( I only updated this week) so the lowest of the low. ie $0 transfer fee and will sign for Local/obscure reuptation teams.

Sean Doherty (AM L) will sign for BSS/BSN. He's great there and is pretty useful in League 2. Free but really low stamina. can't play him more than 2 games a week. fairly cheap at around 200-300pw.

Abdi Ibrahim (MC Man City under 18's at the start and Norwegian junior team as well so be prepared to lose him for about 1/2 dozen games a year) will sign for BSP solid physical and mental stats pretty good technical skill as well (esp for low leagues) (2nd season) great as a playmaker in BSP League2. Led BSP and league 2 in assists 2 seasons in in a row. in my current game

Stephane Monsanto (AM L F/C ) from TA Rennes (free though) will sign for BSS/BSN. Ridiculously fast for BSN/BSS. Led my BSS team in scoring and he only played 25 games (11 goals + 9 assists)Probably the fastest player I could find for my BSPS team that's not completely incompetent. Need france and large dbase loaded I think. Good as a forward in BSN/BSS/BSP but better as a L winger in League2. Don't know if he's injury prone - my scouts didn't say he was but he's had a broken leg and arthritis?!?!?!?! in my game knocking him out of action for 5 months twice. Starts over Sean Doherty in my L2 lineup

Jeffrey Imudia (D/MR) I use him as a R back got him from Forest Green in the second season. Will sign for BSN/BSS. I didn't know about Fraser Franks but i think he's pretty similar Can play centre back as well

All fairly reasonable wages max was $425pw for Abdi Ibrahim. He's in my 3rd season now so I've had to give a new contract nearly doubling his wage but worth it IMO. We lead the league in goals but we leak too many for my liking. Had a 2 5-4 and 3 4-3 games in 15 matches. And I still only manage a 1500 average attendance!

Loui Fazakerley is pretty good for BSS/BSN/BSP as a R winger but he gets dominated in league 2, Very small @ 167cm and very weak. Likes to cut inside so he picks up a lot of cheap easy goals due to his pretty good pace at this level. Absolute nightmare when I played against him in my first season. Scored 10 goals in the first season I had him. Not bad for a winger. Available free in the second season

Some of the others like ***** Topp wouldn't sign for me :(

They should all sign for low reputation teams as long as you're in the correct division.
In my 6th season and I'm struggling to find central defenders to sign for my Thurrock team in league 1

Last edited:
***** Topp was such a buy for me, so much so that just when my january transfer window came about, that when an offer came in for him he was sold, now im in the ****, im leeds united currently placed 4th and the dude tht practically got me there is gone, sold for 6.8 mil too and only seen 2 mill off it, having players like this is awesome lol, but sometimes when their too good, not so awesome... :P

ST Romelu Lukaku, although he may have been a bit special on my save, as he had transferred to Chelsea from Anderlecht, may have been in somewhat higher regard at Anderlecht.
Level: League 2 and way upwards.
Fee: Loan
View attachment 36435

ST Abdou Dieye from Le Mans. On loan at some other club first season, but he is a beast with blazing speed which is so important at those lower levels.
Levels: League 2 and upwards.
Fee: Had him on loan, then signed him on a free transfer.
View attachment 36436

ST Yannis Tafer from Lyon. Who doesn't know this guy? Absolute beast, and that League 1 teams are able to get him on loan is bordering on the ridiculous. Didn't stop me, though. Took about 1½ of mediocre performances for him to start firing, so heads up for that, same thing with Lukaku.
Levels: League 1 and way upwards.
Fee: Loan
View attachment 36437

M/AM C Fran Mérida from Arsenal. Good playmaker with good vision, can nab a few goals as well as assists from central midfield.
Levels: League 2 and upwards.
Fee: Loan (possibly to buy in 3rd season? It eluded me)
View attachment 36439

Killymoon Rangers

Started as Killymoon in Northern Irish SD.Loaded Wales, England BSNS, Ireland second. Scotland third

I'm trying to bring Nardiello to Killymoon but he's asking 12 k for a year ... a bit to much... any one else managed in Northern Ireland ? any suggestions please

joe keenan wbl/mlc free really good stats

ze rui aml cape verdean no wp needed as 2nd nat is portuguese

rhys murphy st on loan from arsenal he has scored 9 goals in 5 games so far for me id recomend him to any lower league manager

got these both for rotherham in league 2 first season

Last edited:
I just loaned Gerardo Bruna, Daniel Pacheco, Damien Plessis and Lauri Dalla Valle all from Liverpool for Mansfield Town in the BSP, they all get in the team of the week every week and I'm currently top of the league.

Take a look.

6ool1w.jpg

Marco Ingrao - Belgian AML who is amazing. Does take high wages but he went to my Bournemouth side. A must buy for me.

Kyle Walker DRC (loan) from tottenham
Adel Taarabt AMC (loan) from tottenham
Anton Peterlin MC free start of season season

Got these 3 in my second season in league 1 with rotherham

If you're going to real lower leagues, BSN and lower then Danny Brunskill is immense

Name: Mauricio Pinilla
Position: Striker
Value: 450k
Actual Team: Grosseto

Last edited:
Back