ronmaiden

Reaction score
Hey folks - I am currently Torquay in League Two and I can't find a tactic to suit a lower league team - I know the general idea is to keep it simple (442) but can't find anything that produces consistent results - I have tried Goals Galore, XeNoN and a couple of others and I have a quick success and then fade badly - I'm sure having a substandard squad/coaches doesn't help but I have Jamil Adam who bangs em in but leak goals all over the shop.

I have looked on a lot of forums and everyone has tactics for Barca/Man City etc which look great but wondered if there was one for us lower league fodder :)

Cheers in advance

I've found it's alot more fun if you use your own tactics and not downloaded ones.

I'm playing as Mansfield in BSP and switch between a attacking 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 depending on who I'm playing. :)

The biggest reason that the results are incosistant is that probably that you as a manager in your man management and the actuial players are inconsistant :D

I would still keep things simple and start with a formation that suits the team, not one that others have had results with. If you have quick wingers, then use them, if you have a strong FC that is slow, then dont put balls over the top ( direct t-balls from deep) etc etc.

I am just to post a new thread with a "KISS" tactic. Its a 4231 but the basis is the same. In there, you can have a look at the shouts that one can use and some tweaks that one do have to make to the preset TC settings