Louis H

Banned
Reaction score
I am about to start a game with Cook Islands

After recently playing as the netherland antilles but finding out someone else was also playing as them i have decided to change

Last edited:
thanks you were following last time

if you want any screeies i will put up everyones requests

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

just to say i wont be playing this often until 20th september as im in the Champions league so do keep following

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

sorry but i am not being montserrat i am going to be Turks and Caos islnads

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

im may be getting on your nerves now but i have to be the cook iaslnds because the team i wanted i cant be
grrrrr

I'll be following,sorry about you having to stop instead of me,if you want,i'll stop so you can go on.

thanks Jeffers

I see that alot of you have followed my ups and downs before eg Netherland antilles, Braintree (unemployed)

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

first game against New Zealand

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

lost 3-0 to new zealand

we played well but it should of been worse for us

Unlucky, but i don't understand you playing well but also saying it should have been worse oO)

your doin great i have got a save on a mates pc and i am san marino and i a about 2019 abd 6 th in the world so anything is possible so stick in at it

Unlucky, but i don't understand you playing well but also saying it should have been worse oO)

we played well especilly my keeper but if they had put their chances away i would of been another story

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

The american Samoa and then Turks and Cacios Islands next

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:38 PM ----------

is anyone actually following my story or not????

the results were nto too bad but i want some predictions for my next match

Cook Islands V Australia