and a question if i want to edit my first post so i can have a poll how do i do it

at the bottom of the post there is a thing sayin edit go on to that or thread tools and in the drop menu it should say add poll or something along they lines

3-1 australia is my prediction

i reckon it will be 5-1 to the socceroos

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

and by the way i cant see the tools thing what does it look like????

did you see the guy that diddnt say the crazy score at the end get led off the stand!!!!!

LOL

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

1-0 to the Aussies at half time

Unlucky they scored some good goals but no one got the correct score

Louis Hatton has come public about desperately wanting to have a job in club managment aswell which was said during his winter hols in Austria

I'm following, if you get a club management job make sure they are a lower league team so your players can get 1st team experiance and ultimatly develope into much better players.

Ahhh, thats probably why you haven't got a job yet, what is your reputation and past experiance? you might need to get some good results with the Cook Islands to gain a better reputation and then get a job with a club team.

i know the bottom team in seria B rejected me so i am on holiday for a couple of months but im appling for all bottom division jobs