Im doin vauxhall aswell nearest lower league team an prob the worst.

Team: Truro City
Season: 2011/12
League: Blue Square Bet South
Final Position: 3rd
Cups: FA Cup 1st Round, FA Trophy 4th Round
Average Attendance: 618
Biggest Win: 4-0 v Thurrock
Biggest Defeat: 1-5 v Eastleigh
Top Goalscorer: Pablo Counago 35
Most Assists: Pablo Counago 13
Highest Average Rating: Pablo Counago 7.41
Fans Player of the Year: Pablo Counago
View attachment 199019View attachment 199021View attachment 199022
Dont come from the area, but starting to love Truro City!

Im currently in Febuary, but Pablo Counago, as you've probably figured out is an absolute BEAST! Currently 29 played, ((i think) havnt got it in front of me) 25 scored, 26 assists. Put him on freekicks, which hasnt beared fruit yet, but also on corners, and he gets shed loads of assists from headed goals from my CB's.

League wise, were doing unbeleivably well, having only lost once, and drawn 8. I think im currently 15 points clear at the top, so think promotion is a given now.

FA Trophy, went out in the first round :( played too many youths against a suprisingly competitive non-league team.

Had a blinding run in the FA Cup, managing to beat Rotherham (my parent club :eek:) in the second round proper, and losing out to a formidable Leeds side, 0-4, in round 3. 4 leagues maybe too big a jump :p

So far then, i dont think the season could be going better, i'll post up final stats when i finish, but for now...UP THE CITY!

Oh... i almost forgot...
Stephen Stirling in the center of the park is a ****** genious. Anyone starting off a game, make sure you pick him up on a free. He is AMAZING at this level.

yeh ill try an have a go like, only ever done this with wimbledon but didt get too far, this is alot harder aswell !

This is the follow up to my Blue Square North/South to Champions League challenge from last year much many of us including me took part in but none of us were successful.

Just noticed this bit, I was successful (and with Vauxhall) but it took me nearly 15 years and by the time I'd discovered the your posted challenge it was too late to get screenshots for proof. I'm game to do it again though.

Gonna have another go with Basingstoke, hopefully can get into the Premiership this time!

Just hit January and I'm looking good for promotion, this is my 1st FM12 save so I don't know any good players that are running out of contract at the end of the season, any recommendations for pre-contract signings in January?

I've got just seven games left of my second season. Promotion is looking very unlikely but a respectable mid table finish is very much on the cards. Next season I'll be aiming to get the mighty Truro into League 2.

Im glad to see all of you taking part in the challenge, I will be taking part in it myself as Hinckley as they are closest to where I live, they are predicted to finish 21st in the Blue Square North so it will be a hard challenge.

PS I have created a shortlist with the best free agents that will come to Blue Square North/South teams at the start of the game, I hope this helps you all.
Lower League Stars V1 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Season: 2012/13
League: Blue Square Bet Premier
Final Position: 12th
Cups: FA Cup 1st Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
Average Attendance: 1010
Biggest Win: 5-0 v Bath (FA Cup)
Biggest Defeat: 0-5 v Darlington
Top Goalscorer: Pablo Counago 29
Most Assists: Omar Koroma 14
Highest Average Rating: Omar Koroma 7.09
View attachment 199447View attachment 199448View attachment 199449

turnbull, you scored alot of goals second season! Just shipped a load too :( pick up some defenders me thinks.

The average attendance nearly doubling is a very good sign too.

Hopefully it's okay to ask a question here. If we started this in the demo, can we just continue from that game? I meet the criteria, as this is the only types of game I play.

I'm six months in and am undefeated with Truro City, y'see. However, if too much has changed in the full game (I haven't yet got it) or it's just recommended that I do restart because the demo game is a quick start, I understand.

Last edited:
View attachment 199518View attachment 199538View attachment 199539View attachment 199541

Season: 2011/2012
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA Cup 1st round FA Trophy WINNER
Average Attendance: 506
Biggest Win: 8 - 0 Dorchester
Biggest Defeat: 2 - 5 Woking
Top Goalscorer: Pablo Counago 39 goals
Most Assists: Samir El Gaaouiri
Highest Average Rating: Edwin Gyasi

Last edited:
View attachment 199534View attachment 199535View attachment 199536

Team: Halifax Town

Season: 2011/2012
League: Blue Square Bet North
Cups: FA Cup 1st round FA 4th Round
Average Attendance: 888
Biggest Win: 7-1 Eastwood
Biggest Defeat: 3-6 Fletwood
Top Goalscorer: Jamil Adam 21
Most Assists: Phil Younghusband 17
Highest Average Rating: Phil Younghusband
Fans Player of the Year: Phil Younghusband

View attachment 199608
View attachment 199609

Team: Eastleigh

Season: 2011/12
Cups: FA Cup 1st Round, FA Trophy 2nd Round
Average Attendance: 563
Biggest Win: 5-0 Havant & Waterloville (BSS)
Biggest Defeat: 0-4 v Welling
Top Goalscorer: Emilio Jaconelli 11
Most Assists: Tony Griffiths 18
Highest Average Rating: Aaron Martin 7.57
Fans Player of the Year: Colin Falvey

P.S

When I try to print screen FM12, it just takes picture of my desktop and not the game - how do I fix that?

Last edited: