LSPlaysFM's The Unbreakbale Diamond Tactic – Going Unbeaten In FM21

LSPlaysFM's The Unbreakbale Diamond Tactic – Going Unbeaten In FM21 2021-02-09

Hello
Seems to be fun with lots of goals from your strikers !

Did you tested it with lower teams in starting game ? Norwich or Atalanta at the begining of the game for example

Hello
Seems to be fun with lots of goals from your strikers !

Did you tested it with lower teams in starting game ? Norwich or Atalanta at the beginning of the game for example
Hey there Stevenel, so with the tactic initially for Atalanta and Norwich I used a slightly different variant of this 4-1-2-1-2 which I tweaked until the last full season it became this Unbreakable Diamond version. So no I haven't used this exact tactic with lower league sides but have used a very similar version which then became this tactic when these sides were smaller such as Norwich etc.

Glad to hear though that the tactic is scoring lots of goals and being a fun one to use. Certainly what I have found to be the case when using it. Hope it continues to work that way and if you have any questions at all just let me know. :)

1613063162210.png

1613063265736.png

Decent quick test with Derby.
34th out of 45 tests Ive ran. Only kept results where more than 90pts was achieved.

Yes, sorry cut off the labels
1613066732889.png

It's a post Jan update so they have all the loanees, I've only had a handful of tactics come lower than 90pts
This one is 2 places below Duke v4 which is/was one of the best tactics going.

Granted all this is just holiday simming but to only lose 7 with an Assistant in charge (and we know they do weird selections etc) is decent.

Yes, sorry cut off the labels
View attachment 538337

It's a post Jan update so they have all the loanees, I've only had a handful of tactics come lower than 90pts
This one is 2 places below Duke v4 which is/was one of the best tactics going.

Granted all this is just holiday simming but to only lose 7 with an Assistant in charge (and we know they do weird selections etc) is decent.
Ah right, that makes sense, glad my maths then was correct. 😂 And really, wow that's nuts. As you say with the assistants in charge always interesting as they do pick some weird sides but thats class how well its got on, epseically to only lose 7 in the Championship which is such a tough league to dominate like that!