Lucagian96 Fantasy Kits

Lucagian

Reaction score
Lucagian's Kit Request Thread

Hi Guys, I'll be posting my fantasy kits here. If you have a request please use this template:
Team:
Brand:
Home Kit Colours & Design:
Away Kit Colours & Design:
Third Kit Colours & Design:
Sponsor:
Extra Info:
I will try to get through as many requests as possible and as quickly as possible so please be patient. :)

My Fantasy Kits:
F.C. Barcelona

S.S. Lazio - First Set

S.S. Lazio - Second Set

Last edited:
If possible, could an admin please change my thread's name to 'Lucagian's Kit Request Thread'. Thanks.

Here are some more examples of my work ;)

3third.png

Team: Celtic FC
Brand: Nike
Home Kit Colours & Design: Green and white hoops
Away Kit Colours & Design: Mostly green but have fun with it (i like your Lazio with the eagle so keep that in mind)
Third Kit Colours & Design: Go crazy with this one
Sponsor: Magners Cider
Extra Info: SPL champions patches

thanks in advance, your previous work looks fantastic

Sorry for the delay, I only saw the request last night. Hope you like! :)

Team:Hartlepool
Brand:puma
Home Kit Colours & Design:Blue-white stripes,something retro.
Away Kit Colours & Design:Light blue with some black and white details.
Third Kit Colours & Design:Black with red sleeves
Sponsor:Tennents
Extra Info:

Sorry for the delay, I only saw the request last night. Hope you like! :)

no worries, mate, they look great. i've got another request for you!

Team: APOEL
Brand: Adidas
Home Kit Colours & Design: Yellow with blue piping
Away Kit Colours & Design: black and intimidating
Third Kit Colours & Design: modeled after the badge. white diagonal stripe with "ΑΠΟΕΛ" in blue and blue above the stripe and yellow below. place the sponsor in a secondary location
Sponsor: Pilsner Urquell
Extra Info: add all distinguishing Adidas characteristics (especially the three shoulder stripes)

Team: Athletic Bilbao
Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and White, stripes like Barca's
Away Kit Colours & Design: Black and Blue, design is up to you, go nuts
Sponsor: Mitsubishi
Extra Info: I like how you did you away Napoli one if you could do something like that on one of them.

Cheers mate

Team:Hartlepool
Brand: Puma
Home Kit Colours & Design:Blue-white stripes,something retro.
Away Kit Colours & Design:Light blue with some black and white details.
Third Kit Colours & Design:Black with red sleeves
Sponsor:Tennents
Extra Info:

Ready! Hope you like them! ;)

Team: APOEL
Home Kit Colours & Design: Yellow with blue piping
Away Kit Colours & Design: black and intimidating
Third Kit Colours & Design: modeled after the badge. white diagonal stripe with "ΑΠΟΕΛ" in blue and blue above the stripe and yellow below. place the sponsor in a secondary location
Sponsor: Pilsner Urquell
Extra Info: add all distinguishing Adidas characteristics (especially the three shoulder stripes)
Hope you like! :)

Seems like we have a competitor for Hermanchides! I like your kits mate, I really do. Keep up the good work!

There's just one thing that's bugging me. Is it me or are your kits in a lower resolution than Hermanchides?

Will make a request soon!

Cheers.

It's no competition mate. There's no competition with Hermanchides! :)

I honestly don't know about the resolution, it could be because I save them in 250x250 format as opposed to 220x220 but that's only a guess. I dunno! :D

Okay, here goes. I try to be as clear as possible! Good luck.

Team: Ajax
Home Kit Colours & Design: Normal jersey, except could you put on the bottom of the Ajax-logo silver stars, just like it is on the normal jersey with gold stars, but in silver? Do that with 1-9 stars. And besides that, make ones with those silver stars but instead of with 3 gold stars make it 4? TL;DR: Make 2 types of jerseys: 1. With 3 gold stars (top logo) and 1-9 silver stars (bottom logo). And 2. With 4 gold stars (top logo) and 1-9 silver stars (bottom logo).
Away Kit Colours & Design: Dark, really dark black, but on the right shoulder (left side of the jersey in the picture) make a big stripe who fluctuate? Also, the star part on the jersey, yeah, could you do that for the away jersey too?
Sponsor: Aegon

Basically.... HAVE FUN! Will take you a while, I guess. If you'd like to do this I'll love you forever and receive all my respect and internets.

Cheers.

There is a request before yours and I'm lacking time due to exams so I won't be able to do it before Friday/Saturday. I'll give it a shot even though I'd prefer not to have to be changing logos. I don't understand the way you want the logo, 1-9 silver stars? so any number between 1 and 9? If you can sketch what you want the logo to look like post it here so I can get a better understanding. ;)

There is a request before yours and I'm lacking time due to exams so I won't be able to do it before Friday/Saturday. I'll give it a shot even though I'd prefer not to have to be changing logos. I don't understand the way you want the logo, 1-9 silver stars? so any number between 1 and 9? If you can sketch what you want the logo to look like post it here so I can get a better understanding. ;)

Will make paint pictures tomorrow. It's time for some sleep now haha.
I don't care if it's not until friday, I can wait. :)

Team: Athletic Bilbao
Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and White, stripes like Barca's
Away Kit Colours & Design: Black and Blue, design is up to you, go nuts
Sponsor: Mitsubishi
Extra Info: I like how you did you away Napoli one if you could do something like that on one of them.

Cheers mate

Also, don't forget Bezzey's request on the front page. I'd hate to see someone not get their kick *** jerseys

now it's time to get down to business and be selfish :)

Team: Anzhi

Brand: adidas
Home Kit Colours & Design: yellow
Away Kit Colours & Design: white with a yellow eagle (like the Napoli kit in the OP)
Third Kit Colours & Design: green
Sponsor: Stolichnaya
Extra Info: i trust your judgement, just make them awesome