Lucagian96 Fantasy Kits

Do you mean the Lazio kit? That eagle is from an old Lazio logo. I'll surprise you! ;)

Request List: 1. Bezzey 2. Zyvron 3. Wjgrimm

I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY REQUESTS UNTIL I FINISH THE 3 ALREADY MADE DUE TO EXAMS :D

Okay, here it is. My pro paintingskills:

View attachment 245079

Just a recap: I just want the club logo, nothing special. The brand, the sponsor. You can see my idea for the awaykit so that shouldn't be a problem either. It's those stars, those gold stars either be 3 or 4. And I want those silver stars ranging from 1 to 9 on the shirt. That means you'll have to do 18 with 3 stars and 18 with 4 stars, but most of them is just copy paste and re-arranging the stars. If it takes you about a week to do this, no worries. I can wait :)

No okay wait, just do only 3 gold stars. And do between 4 and 9 silver stars. For both Home and away. So, 6 jerseys each = 12 jerseys in total. Could you do that?

I'm afraid not, sorry man, as I said I have exams and can't be spending all that time on one request. ;)

Darn, well okay. Just do 3 gold stars and 4 silver stars. That should be possible, right? Just 2 kits then, home and away.

Team: Athletic Bilbao
Brand: Nike
Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and White, stripes like Barca's
Away Kit Colours & Design: Black and Blue, design is up to you, go nuts
Sponsor: Mitsubishi
Extra Info: I like how you did you away Napoli one if you could do something like that on one of them.

Cheers mate
Hope you like them! :)

Zyvron Ajax Kits. I made two versions for home. Hope you like! :)

Glad you like them Zyvron! :)

Team: Anzhi
Brand: adidas
Home Kit Colours & Design: yellow
Away Kit Colours & Design: white with a yellow eagle (like the Lazio kit in the OP)
Third Kit Colours & Design: green
Sponsor: Stolichnaya
Extra Info: i trust your judgement, just make them awesome

Hope you like these Wjgrimm! :)

Team: Ajax
Brand: Adidas
Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and white
Away Kit Colours & Design: Purple and small amounts of white?
Third Kit Colours & Design: Gold with small amounts of black or white? (whichever looks best)
Sponsor: Aegon (Main Sponsor) and then could you just put a small Unicef badge on them all please? Just so if in real life it'd be raising awareness. Thanks.
Extra Info: Could you design them all really creatively? I know you obviously try your best to be creative with every kits you make, but it's for an important year. Try to make them stand out please mate. Oh, and could you try and incorporate the face of Ajax from the badge somewhere into the kit like on the previous page? Oh, and please put the Eredivisie badges on the sleeves?

Sorry to be so specific mate, but it'd be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot mate
:)

Last edited:
Team: Ajax
Brand: Adidas
Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and white
Away Kit Colours & Design: Purple and small amounts of white?
Third Kit Colours & Design: Gold with small amounts of black or white? (whichever looks best)
Sponsor: Aegon (Main Sponsor) and then could you just put a small Unicef badge on them all please? Just so if in real life it'd be raising awareness. Thanks.
Extra Info: Could you design them all really creatively? I know you obviously try your best to be creative with every kits you make, but it's for an important year. Try to make them stand out please mate. Oh, and could you try and incorporate the face of Ajax from the badge somewhere into the kit like on the previous page? Oh, and please put the Eredivisie badges on the sleeves?

Sorry to be so specific mate, but it'd be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot mate
:)

Hope you like them mate! :D

looking good man

Team: Salamanca

Brand: Hummel
Home Kit Colours & Design: white with black piping (logo watermarked in kit somewhere?)
Away Kit Colours & Design: mainly black, surprise me
Third Kit Colours & Design: red with white piping
Sponsor: telepizza
Extra Info: liga adelante patches on the sleeves

Hey, could you create a fusion kit of Arsenal and Germany kits?

Team: Arsenal & Germany
Brand: No brand, i want both Arsenal and Germany logo on the left and right side
Home Kit Colours & Design: fusion of Arsenal and Germany home kits
Away Kit Colours & Design: fusion of Arsenal and Germany away kits
Third Kit Colours & Design: fusion of Arsenal and Germany third kits
Sponsor: No sponsor
Extra Info: design up to you, but i want it to looks like a fusion of both kits