Lucas Leiva IRL...

very true.. i was one who said lucas was poor.. ill admit i was wrong

kuyt on the other hand.. never doubted him love his commitment and workrate!

Being a Liverpool fan, obviously Steven Gerrard is my favourite player but if you take him out of it, Lucas is. I've backed Lucas since he joined and all my mates think he's **** and not good enough to wear the colours of Liverpool. I agree with 'dasty' (even if he is a Man Utd fan :P) in saying the likes of Busquets, Fletcher and Lucas etc are all hard to be appreciated.

Lucas tops the Premier League most tackles stat - proving a player who once became the youngest player ever to win the Bola de Ouro (Golden Ball) from attacking midfield - has really come on. Not only has he had to adapt to a new country, league, team, manager/staff and fans, he has had to retrain into a completely different position.

Lucas Leiva <3

he is solid enough theese days, But against the big teams his quality really shows. He has often dominating in the midfield against the big teams, and it is down to his hard work that we tend to do well against teams that attack us.

Being a Liverpool fan, obviously Steven Gerrard is my favourite player but if you take him out of it, Lucas is. I've backed Lucas since he joined and all my mates think he's **** and not good enough to wear the colours of Liverpool. I agree with 'dasty' (even if he is a Man Utd fan :P) in saying the likes of Busquets, Fletcher and Lucas etc are all hard to be appreciated.

Lucas tops the Premier League most tackles stat - proving a player who once became the youngest player ever to win the Bola de Ouro (Golden Ball) from attacking midfield - has really come on. Not only has he had to adapt to a new country, league, team, manager/staff and fans, he has had to retrain into a completely different position.

Lucas Leiva <3

love this agree with it completely ;)

Lucas is a beat.. Once Gerrard retires I expect him to become captain. As Alex has already stated..

What are you guys talking about? I have a blind granddad who is better at football that Lucas.

He is the definition of ****.

Trolololololololol

What are you guys talking about? I have a blind granddad who is better at football that Lucas.

He is the definition of ****.

Trolololololololol

then you obviously havent been watching any football involving lucas or liverpool this season :D

i agree with most things on here apart from the captain bit.. lucas aint a captain :S

I am actually a big fan of Lucas, and have been for some time. That goal he scored in the Europa league at the start of the season was sexy.

Lucas has become a very talented player. He doesn't often stand out, but then neither does Assou-Ekotto, and I consider him to be one of the best LBs about.

Sandro is looking good too, both featured as Brazil U-21 captain.

Sh***T my bad lads... well i look like an idiot :D

Meh. I'm sure you look nothing like the prime minister.

Lucas is now probably the first outfield name on KK's teamsheet, he's become that vital to us.

Yep agreed.. he does something which meireles cant do and what we dont want gerrard doing

Solid as a rock again - against Birmingham this time.

The fact that everybody else (including Joe Cole) was as well is neither here nor there.

Best midfielder in the league at the moment. Such a beast.

At least with this people gives players time to show what they are capable of instead of shooting them at every opportunity.

Have to say he has improved a lot and key player for the Liverpool. Would like to see how he performs next season.

spearing doing v.well also... surprised me he has

Still not convinced he's got the chops for it, but he's still young I admit. Every team needs a 'water carrier' but isn't that Lucas's job ? I reckon we need a creative playmaker in his position or a Stevie G clone (fat chance), not a box-to-boxman. Can't see Spearing pinging the match-winning balls about yet or next season even. We need someone to do that when the captain is crocked - in other words more often than not. I suppose that's why we've been almost continually linked with Charlie Adam.

How about Scott Parker anybody ?

Back