Description: Midfielder
Personality: Balenced

Suggested Roles:

AMC
- Attack/support

View attachment 112184

View attachment 112185

View attachment 112186

this guy has a buy out clause of 3.6million pounds!!!!!
he is a beast

Hey

This guys not showing up in my game. I have the brazilian league loaded but its not finding him when i search and he hasn't left the club, does anyone know why this could be?

I haven't been playing fm long so i'm not sure if it's just me being daft of missing something, any helps appreciated.

he might only be on the patch, have you got the 11.1 patch?

Ye got the 11.1 patch, tried searching for his agent and he's not on for me either.

wierd

Another Brazilian called Lucas.

Liverpool should buy him and play him out of position. <)

Oh wait.....that has already happened before

wtf ? he is not on my game either i got the patch and large database:((

Found him on mine. You probably have to load the Brazilian League.

I've bought him for my Arsenal game. I singed him for £1.6m with transfer set to end of season so that he would get games and not just sit in my reserves. I tried him in a very quick trial game with Spurs to test the game and he really looked good. He'll be someone I always buy if I have the money.

After one season he signed a new contract on mine, buy out clause of 26 million!!! Would have to go after him right away to get him for cheap.

Great young player in FM 11
Lucas is a spectacular player in real life, it has everything to become one of the best players in the coming years. Look on youtube "Lucas, o futuro do tricolor 2010" and you will understand what I'm saying.

Great young player in FM 11
Lucas is a spectacular player in real life, it has everything to become one of the best players in the coming years. Look on youtube "Lucas, o futuro do tricolor 2010" and you will understand what I'm saying.

This guy speaks truth. Absolutely sensational for a 17 year old.

Ingame, he's tearing apart the reserves league with Athletic Madrid (for a bit of match experience, of course). Would love to see screenshots of this player in 3 - 5 years time.

so there is two great lucas in the same club(lucas and lucas piazon)

First season with Lucas as inside attacking forward.

Games: 36
Goals: 12 (Only Gilardino scored more)
Assist: 10 (None of my other players had more)
Man of the match: 6 times
Rating: 7.36 (Best in my team)

Got into team of the year in Serie A.
Elected best player of the season by the other players.
Assistant manager named him as one of the players that made the most progress in the last season.
The value have more than doubled. And if I was going to sell i would get way more than that. Shakthar have made a bid, but also Schalke, Sporting CP, At. Madrid, Barcelona and R. Madrid are interested.
And he is still only 18 years old.

Last edited:
bump because I've been looking at this guy in my save.

5 years in and he still plays for Sao Paulo and he is WORLD CLASS.

Am trying to get him but may not have the budget for him, but may try to drum up some European interest in him just so he goes to Europe (probably real madrid.......)