Absolutely brilliant signing, a real steal for £3.6m.
I sign him for any Premier League team with the funds. He is great as an Inside Forward at Newcastle.

Bought him for Barca. Put him in the U19 team and he scores 21 goals/11 assists in 12 games, forcing me to play him on senior team. Got regular playing time on senior squad from January on, playing well enough to count on. Hadn't even seen this guy in the first 5 or 6 saves I'd played this year, amazing bargain.

Bought him for Barca. Put him in the U19 team and he scores 21 goals/11 assists in 12 games, forcing me to play him on senior team. Got regular playing time on senior squad from January on, playing well enough to count on. Hadn't even seen this guy in the first 5 or 6 saves I'd played this year, amazing bargain.

is he who's score 3 goals against uruguay in u21 game last sunday?

there's some reports that he's going to Milan in summer for 4m.

just watched him play against Bratigano
he was immense
exit the game in 75th minute with a standing ovation
and his speed needs boosting
he made one incredible run down the right with his speed i couldn't believe what i saw

Found him on my save(searched teh club then checked their transfer history & got lucky), were in 2017.

Hows he 23 :/ hes 17 in game in 2010?

I'm not in 2010 ;)

btw, he's always up for the world player of the year voting with my Portugal club.

Which is a bit odd as my primary striker is statistically and technically one of the best strikers in the world and is never on the ballot.

Love having this guy. Will have to make room for him on my United team for next season because he is too good to be loaning out.

How do you guys play him? I have had success as an AMC advanced playmaker but I don't have that in my current formation.

Also, Dodo is another great Brazilian youngster that can be gotten for 1.3 million. Tearing it up in the lower English leagues on my United save. Will be in the team next season as well.

I always buy him with every club, because he is just amazing.

How do you guys play him?

Winger on the right, inside forward on the left, any AMC role, deep-lying forward, poacher.....for me he has excelled in just about every role.

One role I rarely use is Trequartista, but when I played him there he put up his best ratings. I almost always opt for adv. playmaker, especially for a guy like Lucas who likes to dribble, but he put up 8's every time I made him Treq.

I use him at AMC attacking mid (with modified bars)

He scores about 15 in league play per year and adds about that many assists. I had him learn place shots, but he isn't quite as lethal as my main striker. He can also make an effective poacher if you run him onto the ball.

Always buy him for my Villa saves, great and cheap back up for most of my attacking midfield, bought him for £3.6m once and 3 seasons later he was valued at £15m!

Always buy him for my Villa saves, great and cheap back up for most of my attacking midfield, bought him for £3.6m once and 3 seasons later he was valued at £15m!

In my recent Porto game I was offered $44 million for him 14 months after I bought him. Turned it down of course.

looks good may sign him or hazzard for my city team